"Stagelight" Music / Re: "Bruiser" & More Demos

hahninator

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked "Mixdown song" and got the songs in .wav

I have no problems playing them.

Try to close stagelight and then open the .wav file. For some strange reason I could not hear anything from my standard music player when Stagelight was opened.

Sounds a LOT like BPM_95_NAUT_FUZZBASS was used in Futura by Julien-K. Not sure on that. It's similar but maybe not the exact same.

BPM_120_MONDAY_GUITARFX sounds like a Wretches & Kings sample.

BPM_93_COMPTON_ARP sounds a lot like a sample we heard in like a 30 second preview trailer for ATS's DVD (Shinoda playing with a some toy or instrument or something). Actually a few in that Synth folder sound like that.

Anyway after previewing all those "seeds" (which sound really cool, can't wait to mess around with them), I'm having trouble with Stagelight. It's not actually... playing anything. Not sure what the problem is.

I clicked "Mixdown song" and got the songs in .wav

I have no problems playing them.

Try to close stagelight and then open the .wav file. For some strange reason I could not hear anything from my standard music player when Stagelight was opened.

:D thanks!!!

I'm sure it'll get up on YouTube eventually.

I mixed Bruiser down to .wav. Damn the Wretches comparison is hilarious lol. Is the bass supposed to be loud as FUCK? Or did I accidentally turn up the bass or something? I mean it's making my subs in my room explode lmao

I'm sure it'll get up on YouTube eventually.

I mixed Bruiser down to .wav. Damn the Wretches comparison is hilarious lol. Is the bass supposed to be loud as FUCK? Or did I accidentally turn up the bass or something? I mean it's making my subs in my room explode lmao

Awesome, most likely by tonight somebody will upload every song & demo. And i could just imagine all the songs & remixes & everything were going to be making lol.

Unfortunately I'm having trouble mixing these down to .wav files. I guess I just don't have the necessary CPU power because once the mixdown is done, the files lag during playback, most noticeably when trying to play Complimentary. The BPM just jumps all over the place whenever one of the parts loops. As I've said before, the Stagelight software itself is completely unusable on my computer, but I was hoping I'd at least be able to do a mixdown of this stuff without it fucking up...the 32-bit version of Stagelight (which uses far less memory than the 64-bit version) uses like 55% of my RAM when it's running - not doing anything, no audio playback or whatever, just having the program running uses over half of my computer's memory. This thing is the biggest resource hog I have ever seen in my life.

Edited by Astat

Just mix them down and close Stagelight and they will play. I got all 4 "songs" just fine.

01 BRUISER mixdown.wav

02 SPACE STATION mixdown.wav

03 LP JAM 01 mixdown.wav

04 LP JAM 02 mixdown.wav

Bruiser needs a bass remix though, the bass levels on the .song file are insanely loud. Space Station is BADASS.

i have a problem with stagelight not playing any sound what so ever. and im trying to get bruiser, space station, etc. and no luck i cant really get around with this program.

same problem... :blink: hope someone will make "wav compilation"

For some reason, and this is random, I feel like Bruiser would sound nice with Lupe rapping over it. Then again so would a lot of stuff.

I have to use my girlfriend's windows desktop to use stagelight, and I still haven't been able to hear all the samples yet. But god damn there's a lot here. Chicken basket samples what!

btw: :D 113 User(s) are reading this topic (84 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

very popular topic :lol:

about an hour ago it was 254.

------------------------------------

so we got 5 songs/demos:

1. Brusier

2. Space Station

3. Loop Jam 1

4. Loop Jam 2

5. Complimentary

and 256 Samples:

Bass - 5

Drums - 197

Guitar - 3

Synth - 51

Edit:

Drum Kits - More 264 ----- C:/Open Labs Library/Drum Kits/LP/

23 More (LP Bruiser) Here: C:/Open Labs Library/Songs/LP Bruiser/

8 More (LP Space Station) Here: C:/Open Labs Library/Songs/LP Space Station/

:D

Edited by Skipees

Isn't Chicken Basket the song Mike talked about during the ATS sessions?

Edit found his blog entree. http://mikeshinoda.com/2009/10/17/three-updates/

"It’s been a busy week. Studio every day, working on new stuff. This week, I did a song where the music sounds like Santogold (or Santigold, if you like) meets Postal Service meets At The Drive In or something. Very weird…but even weirder, the vocals are crazy–I asked our engineers what they thought it sounded like, and the responses I got were things like “Peter Gabriel” and “Huey Lewis, in a really good way.” Four-part harmonies that ebb and flow with the track. I feel like I’m on drugs when I’m listening to it. It’s tentatively called “Chicken Basket.” "

Edited by Annoy

Dats a lot of guitar samples.

/sarcasm

C:/Open Labs Library/Audio Samples/Linkin Park/Guitar

BPM_95_ROOSTER_HITS.wav

BPM_95_rooster_hits_fx.wav

BPM_120_MONDAY_GUITARFX.wav

/sarcasm

Edited by Skipees