"Stagelight" Music / Re: "Bruiser" & More Demos

hahninator

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. When I installed this software, it also installed some kind of audio driver or whatever. ASIO, if I'm not mistaken.

I can't listen to the tracks in this Stagelight software. I just hear nothing.

I tried both 64 and 32 bit versions. In Stagelight settings there's only this one driver available, so I can't switch to normal.

I can easily Mixdown the tracks, and listen to wav files in my player, but not in the software directly.

Also when I launched Adobe Audition - it told me that there's new audio configuration, and switched to this ASIO, or whatever it was. I had to switch back...

Anyone had anything similar?

Hmm. When I installed this software, it also installed some kind of audio driver or whatever. ASIO, if I'm not mistaken.

I can't listen to the tracks in this Stagelight software. I just hear nothing.

I tried both 64 and 32 bit versions. In Stagelight settings there's only this one driver available, so I can't switch to normal.

ASIO is sound driver, FLstudio is instaling it too ;) If you have launched Stagelight, you can't listen other sounds because of switched sound drivers or something like that :D

I can easily Mixdown the tracks, and listen to wav files in my player, but not in the software directly.

Also when I launched Adobe Audition - it told me that there's new audio configuration, and switched to this ASIO, or whatever it was. I had to switch back...

Anyone had anything similar?

I did it like you :D . But I Exported mixdown as .wav and convert them with AIMP3 converter and finally export through Audition to wma :D because I can not play them without Audition :/

If you have launched Stagelight, you can't listen other sounds because of switched sound drivers or something like that :D

It's vice versa for me. I can still listen to everything else except Stagelight. What and where should I change?

Got it 3 hours ago. D'oh!

I'm getting the feeling that this is all a huge scam to get us all into checking out this software. If you go to the openlabs website and download the demo it seems to be exactly the same installer. I think this thing has not a single bit of Linkin Park in there. Nothing in the program folders either. And the email only mentions the complentary song.

Unless the mentioned sound pack is something extra.

So if this becomes a huge scam just to look at the software, do we blame LP or Stagelight ? o.o

Im starting to think Complentary was just a Living Things demo mike had put away & just decided to give out just to promote the music software. Just Saying 0.o

This is a song that was made with stagelight.

Honestly, everyone thought we would get that today with the stagelight download and not who knows when if the sound packs are something extra. I would blame whoever loves to write misleading emails.

So if this becomes a huge scam just to look at the software, do we blame LP or Stagelight ? o.o

Im starting to think Complentary was just a Living Things demo mike had put away & just decided to give out just to promote the music software. Just Saying 0.o

I wouldn't even call it a song... It's just something hew threw together in a few minutes I guess... The whole thing behind this is marketing.

Probably done with the sound pack, oh wait...

THIS! sums up the whole topic lol

Meanwhile in LPA:

Judging from the short descriptions they give, the $15 one has the LP Sound Packs and the $10 one doesn't.

$14.99 Version. http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopi...=eep&~ck=mn

(Easily create music regardless of genre or experience. Receive exclusive Linkin Park sound packs and unreleased songs with Stagelight software.)

$9.99 Version. (Nothing about LP) http://openlabs.com/StagelightPage

Edited by XeroSkies%Emo360