"Stagelight" Music / Re: "Bruiser" & More Demos

hahninator

Bruiser and Space Station are awesome! I like them way more than Complimentary :)

Also, how strange to have samples of unreleased LP songs (Chicken Baskets, Sakura,...) without having actually hear those songs? :lol:

Edited by Qwerty18

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, the two "Loop Jams" are actually made up of various LP samples found elsewhere in the Open Labs Library folder, so they aren't actually "songs" of their or anything like that, they're basically just a couple more tracks you can play around with in the program like the rock/pop/hip-hop lesson tracks and stuff like that.

I don't think they are considered real LP demos. Just demos for a DAW. Doesn't matter LP or whoever made them.

If they made a song, they made a song...you're basically saying that anything that LP's ever made that wasn't specifically done for an album "doesn't count" by saying that. :lol: Plus Bruiser and Space Station could easily have been made for something else first and then included in StageLight later on, we have no way of knowing what their "original purpose" was.

btw i uninstalled the "standard" edition and installed this one but unlike last time never asked me for serial code?

I did the same thing, don't question it. There are probably registry files on your computer that recognize that the program's been registered.

Making new songs to test this software would make more sense to me than actually rebuilding songs in there. It's not like you can just throw in a song and covert it. And you can't tell me they actually really use stagelight to produce any of their real songs. They have Pro Tools, why should they use something crappy like stagelight.

Making new songs to test this software would make more sense to me than actually rebuilding songs in there. It's not like you can just throw in a song and covert it. And you can't tell me they actually really use stagelight to produce any of their real songs. They have Pro Tools, why should they use something crappy like stagelight.

Well with Bruiser being included in the original Open Labs software, which functions completely differently from Stagelight, they would've had to "rebuild" it for Stagelight anyway. And it really wouldn't be too hard, they'd just have to do a mixdown of the individual tracks from the Pro Tools sessions and then import them to Stagelight, with minimal editing to make Stagelight's custom loop points and stuff like that relevant to the song. Bruiser and Space Station look about the same in Stagelight as they would in any other DAW.

is it against the site rules to share the samples not the tracks?

Let me research this and check it out. I'm not 100% sure yet. If the LP edition is for sale to non-LPU members then they can't be allowed here, sorry :/ We will have to add this to the list of "not allowed items" if that's true.

Let me research this and check it out. I'm not 100% sure yet. If the LP edition is for sale to non-LPU members then they can't be allowed here, sorry :/ We will have to add this to the list of "not allowed items" if that's true.

lp edition is not on openlabs site ;)

Are there for sure MTM demo samples?

by the descriptions and titles of the samples that Astat identified, then likely yes.

I know LPA has a link to the copy of the program. I do not have an LPU code, so i don't know if I have a substandard package to the others (no innuendos folks) gut I can find most of what Astat is talking about by his file-path instruction.

I'm late to the party since I've had problems connecting to the site, but thank you Astst, this has been a great find!

I'm pretty sure you can install without a product code and just steal the samples out of the file paths. I don't know what format they're in, though.

yes you can. I am not an LPU member, I am working off a trial version.

the file format is WAV