Linkin Park at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas Feb 16th

SergSlim

Posted Image

Linkin Park has just announced a show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on Saturday, February 16th. This will be the band’s only North American show in 2013.

Pre-sale for LPU members will be December 11th and will take place on the events page of lpunderground.com at 10am Pacific.

All you need is a current LPU membership to participate. *Membership to LPU does not guarantee presale tickets. It simply grants to access to participate in the presale. LPU membership are non-refundable.

Tickets on-sale to the public begins on Friday, December 14th at 10am.

Thoughts? Looks like this will be the "warm-up" show for New Zealand and Australia.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LP Facebook page says that this will be the band’s only North American show in 2013 (aside from the Grammys, one would assume).

That's depressing for US fans.

Edited, thanks for the note. Got it from LPU mail, which does not say this about it being the only North American show

I'm really not liking the minimal touring the band have done lately with both this album and ATS. Granted, it most likely frees the band up to release more albums, but considering how much touring they did for the past albums, this is very underwhelming. You got to think if this is a Warner thing to get band back in the studio because Living Things isn't selling as well as past albums or if this is LP's choice or if in fact they've just grown a disliking for touring.

I'm really not liking the minimal touring the band have done lately with both this album and ATS. Granted, it most likely frees the band up to release more albums, but considering how much touring they did for the past albums, this is very underwhelming. You got to think if this is a Warner thing to get band back in the studio because Living Things isn't selling as well as past albums or if this is LP's choice or if in fact they've just grown a disliking for touring.

Precisely, they've been saying since 2010 that they started hating touring for so long after touring til death during their first album cycles.

Watch this interview, for example:

I think it's great that they want to keep themselves busy creatively. One tour per continent plus an album every 18 months or so is completely fine with me.