Linkin Park at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas Feb 16th

SergSlim

I think LP should do shows in u.k,in stadiums,where is osaka japan man ? the huge stadiums

I don't think they could pack the stadiums out. All of the pics from the DSPs of the crowds make them look not so big at least from the stage for 2012. Talking about HCT and South America.

They couldn't even pack Mansfield on the Honda Civic Tour. Where did you see that every HCT show was sold out? I find that hard to believe with how many empty seats were in Mansfield and how few people were on the floor in Uncasville. Alpharetta was fuckin' packed but it was only a 12,000 seat amphitheatre. Camden sold out (confirmed) but damn that crowd was ROCKING. Jones Beach sold out. Did Bristow sell out?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE FUCK

Something tells me that 2013 might be like 2002...

If thats the case, then i expect a NEW ALBUM (thats right i said it) by Mid-2014 !! Remember the interview when ATS came out, they said a new album every 2 years & i was the one to get that on the Newswire. Everybody didnt think it would happen & look what happen !! LIVING THINGS !! lol. Plus dont forget Transformers 4 in the Summer of 2014.

If thats the case, then i expect a NEW ALBUM (thats right i said it) by Mid-2014 !! Remember the interview when ATS came out, they said a new album every 2 years & i was the one to get that on the Newswire. Everybody didnt think it would happen & look what happen !! LIVING THINGS !! lol. Plus dont forget Transformers 4 in the Summer of 2014.

I remember it was every 18 months, not 2 years but yeah. If the next album ties in with the Transformers movie the lead single will probably be used to promote it...

I bet LP will add more shows in the USA for 2013. I don't think a full-fledged US tour will happen, but definitely would expect them to pop-up on a festival or a special radio show.

I'd like the chance to see LP in the states, but so long as they're playing SOMEWHERE in the world in 2013, I'm cool with it. The more shows they play between now and the next album, the more chances we have to hear more tracks from LIVING THINGS live, IMO. If LP go back in the studio and record something new, it just means 3 or 4 more songs to add to the setlist of hits, reducing the chances of hearing something like "Skin to Bone" live.

How much are the tickets? and what is the ticket limit? im not a lpu member but looking to purchase these on the general onsale date. Thanks!

almost $100 each + shipping, it was 4 ticket limit on LPU, not sure about ticketmaster

Edited by iamsatan

Someone on LPA brought something up when I mentioned it was the "only North American show in 2013." They said that it may just be they only one they've announced as of yet? I'm pretty sure thats false but thought I'd mentioned it.

tell them they should "like" LP's facebook page, it lets you get official updates and news direct from the band!

https://www.facebook.com/linkinPark/posts/10151363420686788

Only show in the US for 2013? Are you fucking kidding me? They didn't even come to my state on the fucking HCT. This is infuriating.

I understand the touring burnout, but I'd certainly appreciate it if they just did another brief tour to hit the spots they missed last time around.

Only show in the US for 2013? Are you fucking kidding me? They didn't even come to my state on the fucking HCT. This is infuriating.

I understand the touring burnout, but I'd certainly appreciate it if they just did another brief tour to hit the spots they missed last time around.

They didn't even come to my region of the fucking country on the HCT. Nearest show was 8 hours away. Yeah, thanks LP, it's not like I've gone to your show at least once on every touring cycle since Meteora or anything like that...