Linkin Park at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas Feb 16th

SergSlim

That interview was very interesting

touring for 2 years must be exhausting

short tours = better shows, so the band will have more energy and in this touring cycle the were seemed like they were having a lot of fun

a huge difference if you think about the MTM cycle

What's the point behind touring less so the shows get "better" if most people don't have the chance to even attend one show?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do LP get away with claiming 100$ for a ticket? That's ridiculous. It's not like their show is something very special.... Although their production improved on the HTC.

I'd love to know. Maybe they'll be an opening band. Though with this being the only show in 2013 for the US they demand way exceeds the supply, so they can price it however they want. GA sold out in less the a minute, so obviously people were willing to pay.

So I have question...the site says the show starts at 8:00pm, what are the chances Linkin Park hits the stage at 8? I have another event that day and was wondering if I could make both. The other event should be over by 8:30.

I say a slim chance. I don't think I've been to a show where they're been exactly on time. But the most time you'll get is like 15mins, so you'll potentially miss the first 4-5 songs, if you're lucky.

I'd say it all depends on if they'll have an opening band or not.

Also, did anyone notice that there is no M&G option for this show?

They might put it up later. This seemed to happen very quickly.

I wonder if they will have an opening band. I think I'd cry from joy if it was Rise Against, haha. But Paper Tongues/Circa Survive/Muthmath, LP can pick them.

I just wanna see Castle of Glass and I'll Be Gone.

How do LP get away with claiming 100$ for a ticket? That's ridiculous. It's not like their show is something very special.... Although their production improved on the HTC.

$100 is pretty fucking insane for the music industry. I mean damn, I'd never pay that for LP.

Muse is $50~, Foo Fighters play almost 3 fucking hours (double the LP show length) for $75, Dave Matthews Band is $85.

$100 is pretty fucking insane for the music industry. I mean damn, I'd never pay that for LP.

Muse is $50~, Foo Fighters play almost 3 fucking hours (double the LP show length) for $75, Dave Matthews Band is $85.

I wish that i just paid 100 for my tickets for the Arena Ciudad de Mexico show

i paid $150, pit tix

Funny enough I saw LP 3 times in 2012, the LPU show at House of Blues was $100, Club Nokia was free,Honda Civic Tour at Home Depot Center was $124

When they played Staples Center in 2011, it was around $80

I bought Muse tickets for Staples Center in January 2013 they were $80 each as well

• 3 weeks later...

Got a GA ticket too. Might have an extra one if someone's interested?

A GA ticket huh? Like pit? I didn't see that option when I purchased mine livenation presage. I'm in section 105. I would like to meet someone there and/or share a hotel room possibly. I'm driving up from Phoenix so i could pick someone up at the airport or whatever :) I'm not some crazy person - Mark will vouch for me :)

If interested, please email me hmjackson03@gmail.com. I respond fairly quickly :)

So I have question...the site says the show starts at 8:00pm, what are the chances Linkin Park hits the stage at 8? I have another event that day and was wondering if I could make both. The other event should be over by 8:30.

For show openers - there probably won't be one. When I saw Incubus back to back days over Memorial Day weekend at Hard Rock in Vegas, there were no openers.. Show starts at 9.00 PM as per ticketmaster. Where's your other event? If it ends at 8.30 and want to make the show by 9.00 PM...catching a cab and getting down the strip on a Saturday nigh at that time....ouch. Also, when I saw the Incubus show at Hard Rock, after the show I waited in line over an hour for a taxi. Just plan right :/

A GA ticket huh? Like pit? I didn't see that option when I purchased mine livenation presage. I'm in section 105. I would like to meet someone there and/or share a hotel room possibly. I'm driving up from Phoenix so i could pick someone up at the airport or whatever :) I'm not some crazy person - Mark will vouch for me :)

If interested, please email me hmjackson03@gmail.com. I respond fairly quickly :)

Pretty sure it's pit. The "Golden Circle". They were on sale in the LPU presale, and sold out in a minute, no joke. Unfortunately I don't have the tickets anymore.

I know a LOT of LPUers are going so finding people shouldn't be hard. Personally going a day early to hang out in Vegas. :P

I already maxed out my hotel room, but maybe someone else could help out. Though I advise you to book sooner rather then later because the rooms are pricey.

For show openers - there probably won't be one. When I saw Incubus back to back days over Memorial Day weekend at Hard Rock in Vegas, there were no openers.. Show starts at 9.00 PM as per ticketmaster. Where's your other event? If it ends at 8.30 and want to make the show by 9.00 PM...catching a cab and getting down the strip on a Saturday nigh at that time....ouch. Also, when I saw the Incubus show at Hard Rock, after the show I waited in line over an hour for a taxi. Just plan right :/

I am going to the SDSU/UNLV basketball game at the Thomas and Mack. I'm an SDSU Alum and this is a huge conference game. Game starts at 6. Hopefully since we are behind the strip the drive won't be too bad.

Pretty sure it's pit. The "Golden Circle". They were on sale in the LPU presale, and sold out in a minute, no joke. Unfortunately I don't have the tickets anymore.

I know a LOT of LPUers are going so finding people shouldn't be hard. Personally going a day early to hang out in Vegas. :P

I already maxed out my hotel room, but maybe someone else could help out. Though I advise you to book sooner rather then later because the rooms are pricey.

I don't need to stay at PH. But I was planning on driving up a day early too. I recognize your username from FMMB, can't place you though lol. I was fearishowifall there. Maybe I could meet up with y'all, let me know :) It's Linkin Park, I'll figure it out :)

I can't believe this show is almost a month away. I'm hoping like crazy that they'll premiere I'll Be Gone.

And they just put up the M&G option, so if you guys are going then you can try for a M&G. Odds will be good I'd think, since it's a smaller show.

I don't need to stay at PH. But I was planning on driving up a day early too. I recognize your username from FMMB, can't place you though lol. I was fearishowifall there. Maybe I could meet up with y'all, let me know :) It's Linkin Park, I'll figure it out :)

Must have been someone else because I've never been a big FM fan and I never went to the boards. :P You have facebook? We have a group on there. Just message me your info and I'll add you!

And I'm staying at Harrah's. Try googling places near by, or since you have a car you'll have more options. I just have my two feet and maybe cash for the bus/shuttle.

Must have been someone else because I've never been a big FM fan and I never went to the boards. :P You have facebook? We have a group on there. Just message me your info and I'll add you!

And I'm staying at Harrah's. Try googling places near by, or since you have a car you'll have more options. I just have my two feet and maybe cash for the bus/shuttle.

Were you on Numb Journals? Back in the LPC days lol.

I will use Priceline, Hotwire, or HotelTonight...either way, prices suck that weekend because its the weekend after Valentine's Day (hahahaha....) I am driving, so it's convenient to have a car...but driving on the strip on a Saturday night, ugh. Might drive there early and park my car and hang out near the venue. I've been to Vegas 7 times in the last year so I'm fairly familiar. It's kinda useless just staying for one night but if there are other people to hang out with.. :) Linkin Park fans are the greatest :)

• 2 weeks later...