'Castle Of Glass' Music Video

itworkedforkurt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the effects and how it's all done but this whole "america fuck yeah it's normal that we all die in pointless wars, deal with it" story doesn't do it for me. Of course it has to be something related to MOH but I don't dig it.

I think I missed that part. The tone wasn't "go join the army without thinking and die for stupid cause." I think it was more along the lines of the loss of the father and the kid seeing him as a hero and somebody he could look up to. I don't think they would really be pro war, especially seeing which side they stand on after listening to HHH.

Overall I think it was an awesome video, especially considering the last bunch they have released. The 5 seconds of MOH was still out of place.

I think I missed that part. The tone wasn't "go join the army without thinking and die for stupid cause." I think it was more along the lines of the loss of the father and the kid seeing him as a hero and somebody he could look up to. I don't think they would really be pro war, especially seeing which side they stand on after listening to HHH.

Yeah that's what I thought, too. But the end goes much more in the direct andone was saying. "my father was in the army, I have to join them and keep on doing what my father was doing, defend my country and shit".

I don't have anything to do with "AMERICA",For me it's related to every soldier of this world,every soldier dies for his country,he has one thing in mind,"I'll sacrifice my life for the peace of my country" ,what govt do has nothing to do with his sacrifice,he has to die & he'll,not caring about his own family.just think about sacrifice that our young guns make for country

I'm sorry, but this is complete crap. Ι don't really care about the effects, what I was really disturbed with, is the MOH and war story going on in the video. An artist that today, chooses to pass a message that, even a little, exculpates the concept of war in people's (and especially young kids who play the game) minds, is a complete sellout.

The massacre of innocent people (on both sides) that's going on in the wars the American troops are fighting, is an open secret, as well as with the true cause and whose interests these massacres are supporting. And if an artist with such a big impact as LP on younger people's minds chooses to take a stand on the subject, they should at least speak the truth about it.Not hide it for overplayed stories about a child losing his father on war, which generally have a blurry meaning that, however, IS supportive to war and presents the soldiers as true heroes that protect their country and everyone else as the bad guy.

And the most dissapointing thing is I don't think one of the biggest bands in the worlds is forced to choose this game as a sponsor or advertise it. It was their own fucking choice...

I think people are taking the whole war theme of the video too hard. Lol like calm down it's just a music video. I liked the effect they were nice and everything and I didn't mind the video game scenes expect for one in the beginning of, the one with the helicopter it looked way too fake. The others ypu couldn't tell. I like when they make videos with a combination of story and band playing. Like if LIE had the band playing in some scenes then it could of been better than this video. But overall it's good, better than BID but idk if it counts but Powerless was my favorite so far.