Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanted to chime in to say that I e-mailed Basecamp support the day Uncasville was released, and again a week later, and STILL have yet to even get a single reply about my busted download. It's a great thing that LP offer almost all of their shows to the fans, but there's no chance in hell I'm ever spending money on their DSP site again until they partner with a different company who actually responds to paying customers.

LOL, wow, that might be the greatest DSP goof-up ever. I can tell exactly what happened - Pooch mixed the delay effects for Chester's screams in the bridge, then left the original vocal track without the delay effect muted...so up until the last chorus, the only Chester vocals you hear are the echoes on his bridge screams. That's hilarious.

I have a question.

why they tag LIVE_Detroit MI for the Auburn Hills DSP?

read page 6

given up bad version: here

LPL EXCLUSIVE:

1. Given Up "Partial Live Acapella" :lol:

oh, and this is an utterly shameless plug, but we're going there...

Bristow - https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...408191682_n.jpg

Uncasville - DEAD LINK

Mansfield - DEAD LINK

Camden - DEAD LINK

Alpharetta - DEAD LINK

I've found Cincinnati alright... But can't find the Auburn Hills (or Detroit) one at the usual place... I've been trying since I read here that it was already up, and tried by name, band, year, and a lot of combinations but it seems it doesn't want me to find it...

Can anyone help me?

If you ever get a reply from Basecamp about Uncasville (those of you who bought it), email them back for a fixed Given Up. They'll send it, says Pooch.

A reply from Basecamp? Is that a joke? Still haven't heard a thing from them since e-mailing them twice when the DSP was released/didn't download for me. Good thing LPL and people like Hahninator exist to keep fans from getting screwed over!

It was only after I threatened to dispute the charge with my bank and take legal ramifications if necessary that they actually gave me what I paid for. But that was early in the cycle with the Rock am Ring DSP... With all the fuck ups they've been having lately, they are likely swamped with e-mails. Basecamp blows. Their technology is clearly years and years behind current standards for music distribution. I'm personally never buying another DSP as long as they are the distributors.

I've found Cincinnati alright... But can't find the Auburn Hills (or Detroit) one at the usual place... I've been trying since I read here that it was already up, and tried by name, band, year, and a lot of combinations but it seems it doesn't want me to find it...

Can anyone help me?

Auburn Hills, MI 21-08-2012 and Cincinnati, OH 22-08-2012 are up.

the reference to the DSP being "up" was as in "up on downloads.linkinpark.com".

and please keep this sort of discussion to a minimum

Cinci - DEAD LINK