Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

Uncasville was the worst show of the tour that I saw. Sucks the intro is gone but what can you do, at least we get DSPs. Pooch said the other DSPs were cut because the venues demanded too much of a cut from LP so LP mgmt said fuck it. I don't blame them. Glad we are getting some shows. Camden was fucking epic.

I can't fucking wait to hear my state REPRESENT both the return of APFMH to the US and just general badassery, even though I wasn't there hahaha.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not wanting to be a bitch but srsly stop spamming this thread

thanks for the USELESS answer

But

there are not trace in any sites of Uncasville's dsp so, i'll asking:

what's news about Uncasville?

someone able to download in full?

can someone really answer THIS question???

P.S.:

[NOT BITCHIN'!!]

Edited by stich

thanks for the USELESS answer

But

there are not trace in any sites of Uncasville's dsp so, i'll asking:

can someone really answer THIS question???

P.S.:

[NOT BITCHIN'!!]

If you want it that badly go buy it from the official site!

If there's no trace of it then it's probably safe to say it isn't up yet.

You're going to reply back about how you have no money etc. If that's the case you shouldn't expect to get DSPs for free.

I hate it when people act like they are owed this shit or something. If you want it BUY it!

stich, pay attention -

Discussion of that is no longer allowed here as something has been said to us by LP management so please refrain from discussion on that topic.

you are starting to really push it

If you want it that badly go buy it from the official site!

If there's no trace of it then it's probably safe to say it isn't up yet.

You're going to reply back about how you have no money etc. If that's the case you shouldn't expect to get DSPs for free.

I hate it when people act like they are owed this shit or something. If you want it BUY it!

and missing 4 songs like Geki did?

I'M NOT SO STUPID

also I've downloaded and collected all of them since auburn 2007 this and ANY future dsp would be NO expecitons!

I also remeber another things it's 4 days since the released and I think that I'm not tghe only one interesed by it

so anyone have buying this?

are Geki finally downlòoaded the 4 missing songs?

stich, pay attention -

SECOND USELESS ANSWER;

there's not 2 without 3

C'MON,

WHO'S NEXT?

Edited by stich

I'M NOT SO STUPID

also I've downloaded and collected all of them since auburn 2007 this and ANY future dsp would be NO expecitons!

I also remeber another things it's 4 days since the released and I think that I'm not tghe only one interesed by it

None of this justifies you spamming the thread looking for a free download.

The fact that the Tinley show won't have a DSP makes me really want to go, even though it's almost impossible for me at the moment. In the past, downloading a show I couldn't go to was like seeing them live for free (I never paid for a DSP). Actually, the one time I saw them live was when the DSP's were free for people who attended the show.

I'M NOT SO STUPID

SECOND USELESS ANSWER;

there's not 2 without 3

C'MON,

WHO'S NEXT?

I have not received an email back yet from management. I am not going to re-buy the entire show again just to get the 4 songs. It sucks, but I would rather wait. Calm down!

I'M NOT SO STUPID

SECOND USELESS ANSWER;

there's not 2 without 3

C'MON,

WHO'S NEXT?

Time to lay down the smackdown with the ban hammer.

I have not received an email back yet from management. I am not going to re-buy the entire show again just to get the 4 songs. It sucks, but I would rather wait. Calm down!

OK, I'mn getting nervous since no one seems to reply to anyo of my posts or PMs

Time to lay down the smackdown with the ban hammer.

TIME TO GIVE A REAL ANSWER AND LET THE BITCHIN' SLEEP IN A GRAVE FOREVER

OK, I'mn getting nervous since no one seems to reply to anyo of my posts or PMs

It wasn't like this big epic show. I'm sure management will send me the 4 tracks once they get a hold of it. Don't freak out over it. It really wasn't that special of a show!

It wasn't like this big epic show. I'm sure management will send me the 4 tracks once they get a hold of it. Don't freak out over it. It really wasn't that special of a show!

I'll understand you, but since I collect (and I always do it) every DSPs any show is important for me like the greatest show on the planet;

still using an image to bitchin'?

if everyone was like you....

......oh poor world

Posted Image

On a related note, how are the DSPs sounding this year? I know on the ATS tour, a few I got were....sub-par in audio quality. i.e. Kinda like the Bristol show back in May, the rip from the stream vs the actual DSP. A few that I had sounded like the rip.

Also, are there any shows so far people recommend over others?

Edited by MrCinder