Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

I lol'd.

Looks like we're not gonna get anything from LP support anytime soon about Uncasville..

as sad as will be I think that will not gonna get anything since a tour break :huh:

looking forwartd to Mamnsfield and hope i t gets right

Edited by stich

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a related note, how are the DSPs sounding this year? I know on the ATS tour, a few I got were....sub-par in audio quality. i.e. Kinda like the Bristol show back in May, the rip from the stream vs the actual DSP. A few that I had sounded like the rip.

Also, are there any shows so far people recommend over others?

They've, for the most part, sounded louder and clearer than some of the ones from the ATS cycle.

Bristow sounded awesome, I thought.

I'm partial to Rock In Rio and Romania, some like Skive, I think.

I have only heard the Bristow DSP but it sounds perfect, especially the new songs.

As it relates to Uncasville, I e-mailed support on MONDAY (four days ago) about my download not working properly and still have yet to even receive an acknowledgement that they got the message. So at this point, I have donated $10 to Linkin Park.

Keep posting here about your DSP issues. I'll see what can be done if a full week goes by and you don't get anything. They are notoriously slow and pieces of crap with the DSP replies. Adam prodded them in 2009 and they sent about 100+ emails all at once after not responding for well over a month to fans LOL. Fuckers. If I need to upload the DSP for everyone here that didn't get it, that can be done as well.

Keep posting here about your DSP issues. I'll see what can be done if a full week goes by and you don't get anything. They are notoriously slow and pieces of crap with the DSP replies. Adam prodded them in 2009 and they sent about 100+ emails all at once after not responding for well over a month to fans LOL. Fuckers. If I need to upload the DSP for everyone here that didn't get it, that can be done as well.

Mark is the man! I sent then an email on MONDAY as well, and still have heard nothing in return. I feel like I was robbed out of my 10 dollars. I didn't pay for an incomplete DSP...

Mark is the man! I sent then an email on MONDAY as well, and still have heard nothing in return. I feel like I was robbed out of my 10 dollars. I didn't pay for an incomplete DSP...

I love "Faint", and the pics are cool, but considering that's all that downloaded I don't feel like the $10 price tag is justified. Just completely shocked that a (presumably) big company can't even respond to say "Hey, we got your complaint" after FOUR days.

I will be purchasing Mansfield tomorrow morning. I don't want to purchase it right away and have what happened with Uncasville happen again. What is the best browser to use for downloading the DSP from LP's website? I am currently using Firefox.

I will be purchasing Mansfield tomorrow morning. I don't want to purchase it right away and have what happened with Uncasville happen again. What is the best browser to use for downloading the DSP from LP's website? I am currently using Firefox.

I think firefox somewhat sluggish to load

I'm more google chrome, Opera mini or (better google chrome)

But each of the ranges preferably

I thought I read earlier in the thread that Mark suggested Internet Explorer. In the past, I've personally had decent luck with Chrome or Safari (Mac user).

Still having issues. Still have not received an email from support.

Same here. E-mailed Basecamp on Monday, heard nothing back, and e-mailed them again with the same complaint today. Definitely the worst customer service I've experienced in forever!

The Mansfield DSP is awesome. The only thing that sucks is the crowd pic. It doesn't even show the full pit, and Mansfield has a VERY small pit. Wtf. Other than that, the audio is amazing. Great show.

The Mansfield DSP is awesome. The only thing that sucks is the crowd pic. It doesn't even show the full pit, and Mansfield has a VERY small pit. Wtf. Other than that, the audio is amazing. Great show.

Damn you for a positive review of a local show I will now have to buy and download :-p

Just out of curiosity, what browser did you end up going with? And are we the only ones who had issues with Uncasville?!

Damn you for a positive review of a local show I will now have to buy and download :-p

Just out of curiosity, what browser did you end up going with? And are we the only ones who had issues with Uncasville?!

I used Firefox and it worked perfectly!! And I think so, support STILL has not messaged me back. I am thinking about just buying it all over again....

Victimized from Mansfield is epic.

Edited by Geki

The naming issues are a totally different issue by themself LOL Dylan I think does that...so many errors on that but at least we can rename them ourselves.

Yeah, imagine if we couldn't change the names.