lpu9

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About DSP Uncasville

I have almost all too unfortunately I lack the photos, Somewhere I Belong and Bleed It Out

I think if anyone has these, I'd better put it all together and leveling the usual place

(The problem that I am not good at leveling torrent)

For Uncasville, Given Up was released without the vocals from Chester audible for the first half of the song. It was fixed a day later, so there are two versions of the Given Up file out there. I have the messed up one, but not the fixed one.

There are only two songs plus photos and reissued Given Up for I have complete

For Uncasville, Given Up was released without the vocals from Chester audible for the first half of the song. It was fixed a day later, so there are two versions of the Given Up file out there. I have the messed up one, but not the fixed one.

If Basecamp ever respond to my e-mails and add the download back to my account, I'll get the fixed version and pass it on to those who bought the DSP. The Chaz-less "Given Up" is interesting and I like it though. Reminds me of the "Shadow of the Day" mess up a few years ago when the samples were not working and Chaz had to sing over just the beat. I wonder if they fixed the original audio on "Given Up" or pasted vocals from a different show on the track?

Well fuck it then, I sent Uncasville to michalangelo to put up at a spot so check that later today. It's the Uncasville with all of the pictures and the full show but with the messed up Given Up. Someone feel free to upload the fixed Given Up anywhere, even here, if you want. One song is ok to post here, no problem.

I know I have answered this numerous times, there is NO code on this tour to download the DSP. They only did that on one tour, the ATS Winter Arena Tour. So I have no idea why people assume they are going to do it again, especially after there was a lot of touring in between the ATS winter tour and now. Yes, it sucks that the DSP costs 10 dollars, but it can be worth it. I went to 3 shows on this tour, plus gas and food to go, easily costed about 1000 dollars, and I still didn't get a free DSP either.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the 2008 Winter Tour in Nashy and PR 2008 in ATL BOTH had download codes at the concert, as well as the ATS tour in Atlanta. So yeah, I expect an outrageous $100 ticket to include an official bootleg of the show, as has been done the past 3/4 times I've seen them. But, oh well, I love Pooch, so I might still get it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the 2008 Winter Tour in Nashy and PR 2008 in ATL BOTH had download codes at the concert, as well as the ATS tour in Atlanta. So yeah, I expect an outrageous $100 ticket to include an official bootleg of the show, as has been done the past 3/4 times I've seen them. But, oh well, I love Pooch, so I might still get it.

Kind of strange, because I attended multiple shows on all of those tours and I did not see any codes to download a free DSP across the big screen. I know you used to be able to purchase codes with a blank CD previously, if that is what you are referring to. The bottom line is that you have to buy the DSP from the LP website. I don't want to argue about something small like this.

Kind of strange, because I attended multiple shows on all of those tours and I did not see any codes to download a free DSP across the big screen. I know you used to be able to purchase codes with a blank CD previously, if that is what you are referring to. The bottom line is that you have to buy the DSP from the LP website. I don't want to argue about something small like this.

I remember at PR07, I got my DSP (or whatever they called it at the time) at the booth and they gave me a Blank CD and the PR07 artwork CD Insert.

In Nashville 2008, I'm 99% sure we got a code on the big screen because it was something like "LPNASH08". Also, I remember Mark asking for it the next day after cause he was so upset he missed the show (and APFMH). lol.

PR08 in Atlanta, I'm like 80% sure we got a code, but no real details to provide proof.

ATS in Atlanta, I'm 100% sure we got one.

But that's cool. I agree about not arguing about it. It something small and no matter what we say hear, they aren't providing codes this tour, and that's that I guess.

I remember at PR07, I got my DSP (or whatever they called it at the time) at the booth and they gave me a Blank CD and the PR07 artwork CD Insert.

In Nashville 2008, I'm 99% sure we got a code on the big screen because it was something like "LPNASH08". Also, I remember Mark asking for it the next day after cause he was so upset he missed the show (and APFMH). lol.

PR08 in Atlanta, I'm like 80% sure we got a code, but no real details to provide proof.

ATS in Atlanta, I'm 100% sure we got one.

But that's cool. I agree about not arguing about it. It something small and no matter what we say hear, they aren't providing codes this tour, and that's that I guess.

You're correct, but I think they quickly caught onto the fact that people were passing around the codes from each show with some people even correctly guessing certain show codes before they were given out.

Anybody know if Chester has worn my LPLive shirt yet? ;)

I asked him at the Camden Summit if he'd wear it on stage and he said "Dude. I will NEVER wear a Linkin Park shirt at my concert." I said fair enough lol. I don't 100% sure know if that one is yours though since Adam said it's been there "the whole tour, since Bristow"...but it's likely it is.

Also for the DSP's, here's what the deal has been:

2007 on Projekt Revolution at the merch booth for $10 (or whatever the fuck it was, but I know you had to pay) you got the insert and a blank CDR. Still have both + my receipt for it from when I bought it (if it's even readable after over 5 years lol). In Asia they did the same thing. 2008 starting with Nottingham they did DSPs which you still bought at the merch booth and redeemed your code online, blah blah. No free codes (US tour included in this statement) at all.

2009 they sold them at the merch booth and you could also buy THOSE shows online (just the 2009 tour). Pomona was added the day of the show LOL, but we all know what happened there. Whenever LPU9 dropped later that year, around that time, they put all the 2007-2009 ones up to buy including Australia/New Zealand for the first time. Europe Summer 2008 still hasn't been released although they have been mixed, and some unreleased 2007 ones have been mixed too (random Europe 2007 shows pre-Projekt Revolution).

2010 they were buy online for the first time I THINK. South America, Europe, etc. I don't think they sold those at the merch booth in Europe or any other place.

2011 North American Tour they offered free codes. We got them some shows at like 5pm and using a lot of techniques I won't disclose here, we saved up a lot of codes and got basically the whole tour's worth of DSPs complimentary lol. They were like LPATL, etc. The last one in Houston 2011 (last show they did this at), it was a nod to us at LPLive. Code was like LPLIVE or something lol, the only city on the whole tour without a city name or abbreviation in there. Could have easily been LPNYC or whatever like the rest, even LPHOU, but that was a little nod to the site from someone.

And that was the only time they ever did free codes. The summer and fall tours were buy online only, which is what this tour is. And for some reason the fucking 5 shows are missing DSPs...idk if LP management got tighter on $ or what, but that's stupid that they wouldn't post them for some shows. Gonna miss some good ones for sure. Sure Jones Beach was Set A but the band ROCKED it big that night. Noblesville w/ APFMH. Ouchhhhhhh.

So no, no free codes in 2007 or 2008 or 2009 or 2010 or 2012. Just the one tour in 2011. Nothing else has ever been free DSP-wise. I bought the PR07 one and PR08 ones at the merch booth. And ran out of money in 2009 in Europe at Grafenhainichen (ran out of Euros) to buy one I think lol. Maybe michalangelo gave me one as a gift or something at the end of the trip, not sure.

/rant

I asked him at the Camden Summit if he'd wear it on stage and he said "Dude. I will NEVER wear a Linkin Park shirt at my concert." I said fair enough lol. I don't 100% sure know if that one is yours though since Adam said it's been there "the whole tour, since Bristow"...but it's likely it is.

It's definitely mine. I threw it onstage at the Bristow show and I saw them pick it up.

So I purchased the Camden DSP and would like to burn it to a CD to listen to in the car. I tried loading it up to do it, but for a cd you're restricted to the 80 mins/700MB. Is there a way to do it, or am I SOL til we get a car stereo that can play MP3's?

EDIT -- I guess I could just use 2 CDs...

Edited by highslime