Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought the Uncasville and Mansfield DSP's. Mansfield is great! Bought the Uncasville DSP to see if the download was fixed, that they just didn't email. I got fucked. -_-

PM mark if you're still having problems with Uncasville -

With the exception of sublimeric and Geki, if you purchased Uncasville and got fucked on the download and got no answer from LP DSP support, send me a PM. Thanks!

on that note I am surprised to see that DSPs now don't include artwork.

i always got rid of the generic DSP artwork and made my own, but still - it's funny that they've stopped

None of the DSP's this year have included album artwork. I kind of like it. I just end up using one of the DSP pics as the artwork. Gives it more of an exclusive feel, too, because the picture is from the actual show.

None of the DSP's this year have included album artwork. I kind of like it. I just end up using one of the DSP pics as the artwork. Gives it more of an exclusive feel, too, because the picture is from the actual show.

Take any photo from DSP, edit some things and put in a hood

Something like this picture here

post-4723-1346033022.jpg

So, I attended the Alpharetta, GA concert. I just noticed that I never saw a code for the DSP. Are they doing DSP codes for those who attended this year? If not, that is such a rip off. $100+ for a ticket and I still have to pay for a DSP?

So, I attended the Alpharetta, GA concert. I just noticed that I never saw a code for the DSP. Are they doing DSP codes for those who attended this year? If not, that is such a rip off. $100+ for a ticket and I still have to pay for a DSP?

No code.

I know I have answered this numerous times, there is NO code on this tour to download the DSP. They only did that on one tour, the ATS Winter Arena Tour. So I have no idea why people assume they are going to do it again, especially after there was a lot of touring in between the ATS winter tour and now. Yes, it sucks that the DSP costs 10 dollars, but it can be worth it. I went to 3 shows on this tour, plus gas and food to go, easily costed about 1000 dollars, and I still didn't get a free DSP either.

Downloading the Camden DSP now, based on the insanely positive reviews of the show. Can't wait to listen to it. I hope LP go crazy someday and mix up the setlists more though. I understand they have to cater to masters like the label, the casual fans, production team and so on, but a fan can dream, right? Glad they are playing (in some form or another) more than half of the new album on this tour already!