Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

Wow... I didn't think that those venues wouldn't allow DSP's. Haven't there been DSP's for all those places before on past US tours?

Wantagh is the only one that the band had problems with sale, but that was back on PR07, they sold the PR08 one from the same venue so I don't know. this is odd.

i think the band shouldn't post a list of the full tour than remove shows they're not releasing, it's kind of unfair, post the shows they are releasing as they're available.

it's a bit of a confidence trick to let people see they'll be able to get a DSP, then pull the rug from under their feet

2000th

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wantagh is the only one that the band had problems with sale, but that was back on PR07, they sold the PR08 one from the same venue so I don't know. this is odd.

i think the band shouldn't post a list of the full tour than remove shows they're not releasing, it's kind of unfair, post the shows they are releasing as they're available.

it's a bit of a confidence trick to let people see they'll be able to get a DSP, then pull the rug from under their feet

2000th

update main post?

Where the hell is the Bristow DSP?!

they seem release several shows in quick succession. plus it's out of the band/mixer's hands, the company is a bit slow and rubbish at getting stuff out there fast even if it's been sent to them.

patience!

please be aware that although we are having some difficulties, the site's rules still stand -

• requesting direct links
  • requesting uploads to a host
  • sharing links to direct downloads
  • sharing links to hosted downloads
are PROHIBITED

the rules and strike system will be in place, and these new DSPs will be treated like every other set.

please be sensible

Ok this is exceptionally annoying. I have paid for the download, yet it won't do it. It starts, but only does a couple of kb before stopping. I've tried upgrading Java, removing then re-installing Java, tried on all three main web browsers, upgraded all three and tried again, disabled my firewall, everything. Anyone else having this problem??

EDIT: Scratch that. Used another computer and grabbed it just fine. Bit of extra work but worth it, the DSP sounds great!

Edited by Narc85

Bristow DSP IS UP :D

SADDEST DAYS 'TIL I'M LISTEN TO IT :(

please be aware that although we are having some difficulties, the site's rules still stand -

• requesting direct links
  • requesting uploads to a host
  • sharing links to direct downloads
  • sharing links to hosted downloads
are PROHIBITED

the rules and strike system will be in place, and these new DSPs will be treated like every other set.

please be sensible

:angry: :angry: THAT'S WHY LIFE F**KING SUCKS :angry: :angry:

back to business someone has upload Bristow yet?

i'm not asking for the link (so admins and moderators be calm down)

but still I want to know if it's uploaded or not

Edited by stich

I would like to add that

• naming websites hosting DSPs (even if no links are given)
  • "PM me for the DSP"

are also not allowed, in both the forum and the shoutbox

this is how the site has always moderated the DSP releases. no exceptions.

I would like to add that

• naming websites hosting DSPs (even if no links are given)
  • "PM me for the DSP"

are also not allowed, in both the forum and the shoutbox

this is how the site has always moderated the DSP releases. no exceptions.

:angry: :angry: HAHA LIFE RUINED ONE MORE TIME :angry: :angry:

I didn't expefct nothing much better by a bunch of c**king adults!!

Edited by stich

"Game of Thrones" intro not included in the Bristow DSP (and probably in every future DSP as well)

Lucky for you that you're at least listen to the new Bristow's DSP; lol! Edited by stich

Lucky for you that you're at least listen to the new Bristow's DSP; lol!

+1 :D. If i say Waffles I get banned or what? When my friend bought DSP from the 2011 tour we always shared it with you guys. for the fans, by the fans... ;)

Edited by xdespisedkidx

be patient.

reposting what I wrote in tthe shoutbox-

I lost all of my DSPs after a HDD crash, which if i must say, I worse than having to wait a few days while something works out, or using google to find things by yourself.

I managed to abide by site rules by not filling up this forum with requests, so you can hang tight while we sort things out. be patient.

I cannot replace what I lost because I too am not rich enough,

just wait, please!

be patient while we work something out. please!

I'll understand,

sooner or later will it surfaced;

one day finally I'll could listen to it..........

............... in the year 3012 (if the world doesn't end before, lol) ah ah ah

even if there's some people that already seems to listen to the dsp (Narc85, wiiesel, and JustinLydard)

it's so hard to upload a torrent to a tracker and then seeding?

Edited by stich