• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Edmonton cover art anyone? :)

will get round to it, should get something up here later today

made some a while ago. my version is awful so I would welcome someone else's go at it

not even going to upload it, so bad it's not worth it!

It's ok, I was kind of rude to Nikita earlier when I said make me. I just think it's stupid that all I said was ''I really want to hear Vancouver'' and they told me ''So buy it, what's the problem?'' since I know for fact that I am DEFINITELY not the only one here who downloads free DSP's. But I am not mad about what Nikita did. If they want to act like a 5 year old, let them.

It's ok, I was kind of rude to Nikita earlier when I said make me. I just think it's stupid that all I said was ''I really want to hear Vancouver'' and they told me ''So buy it, what's the problem?'' since I know for fact that I am DEFINITELY not the only one here who downloads free DSP's. But I am not mad about what Nikita did. If they want to act like a 5 year old, let them.

I honestly applaud you for keeping your cool about this.

wtf do you mean by saing "they"?