Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys think Mexico is gonna have DSPs?

I hope Mexico City at least would...I doubt they'd do one for Monterrey but that'd be great if they did one! If they are going to do one for either show or both, I would expect the site to start showing them soon. But we are talking about Basecamp, fuck, haha. Might not be up until after the Chula Vista DSP is posted! :P

I don't know...those horses need rest after making those trips back and forth, from show to show, to deliver the content to Basecamp. :P

this.

then it'll take a while for the donkey to bring the USB carrying the files to your house

I think maybe due to the crew flying around (Englewood to Canada, etc, then Chula Vista to Mexico) that if that affected the DSPs. Dylan just said a few days ago Dallas was ready. I think the travel plans (not Dylan or Pooch's fault of course) messed with them being able to mix. Them being on a bus from Bristow to Englewood is why the first DSPs came out so quickly I bet.

But yes Basecamp sucks LOL let's not forget them :P

Ready for some Einziger on Bleed It Out as a DSP! And I hope Mexico gets DSPs :)

Just dropping in to note that I still have yet to hear back from basecamp about the Uncasville error. I assume they'll write back before LP play at Mohegan Sun again? :-p

I hope LP never has to go back there again lol, that was one of the worst crowds I've seen for any band.