Honda Civic Tour DSPs

lpu9

So I purchased the Camden DSP and would like to burn it to a CD to listen to in the car. I tried loading it up to do it, but for a cd you're restricted to the 80 mins/700MB. Is there a way to do it, or am I SOL til we get a car stereo that can play MP3's?

EDIT -- I guess I could just use 2 CDs...

Um.. you could delete some of the songs from the show to make it fit on a CD. Or you could burn 2 separate CD's. Or you could just make an mp3 CD and include the whole show. It is your choice, my friend.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um.. you could delete some of the songs from the show to make it fit on a CD. Or you could burn 2 separate CD's. Or you could just make an mp3 CD and include the whole show. It is your choice, my friend.

I would nominate "Breaking the Habit" for removal. :P

I'd nominate getting an FM transmitter, but if money's an issue, CD's are cheaper.

So I purchased the Camden DSP and would like to burn it to a CD to listen to in the car. I tried loading it up to do it, but for a cd you're restricted to the 80 mins/700MB. Is there a way to do it, or am I SOL til we get a car stereo that can play MP3's?

the DSP's audio files are 320kbps, if you want them on one CD-R, you'll need to make them into a smaller file (therefore losing some quality)

iTunes automatically downloads your songs/rips songs from your CDs into ~190kbps (AAC format)

if you have the songs in your itunes, (trying to remembe this off the top of my head) you can select the songs and convert them into AAC via one of the settings tabs

however, i think this wil over-write the file, so be sure you want to have lesser quality sound files before you do it.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I just ended up making 2 CDs. The wife told me to just do that.

I have the North American Arena Tour 2008 on a full DVD5 (4.7GB) in mp3, dvd and q that reproduces all the DSPs tour without any problems

I always get these various DSPs and record them to DVDs when I want to hear

And burn them to a CD (700MB/80min), is the only record in mp3 dsp even that good fits two dsp, depending to three DSPs

there are some cds that hold up to 95 minutes afaik (or maybe 92. I don't know the exact number)

Anyone can upload the messed up version of Given Up? Thanks!

Well fuck it then, I sent Uncasville to michalangelo to put up at a spot so check that later today. It's the Uncasville with all of the pictures and the full show but with the messed up Given Up. Someone feel free to upload the fixed Given Up anywhere, even here, if you want. One song is ok to post here, no problem.

I think so

Edited by Hudson Shinoda

Can someone please upload the non-messed up version of Given Up from Uncasville? I attended that show, bought the DSP, got ripped off, downloaded the DSP, and the show is still incomplete without it, not to mention that Given Up is my favorite song that LP plays live.

I was at the new 'usual place'. But I got it from other place in order to download it. :)

ok, i get you.

enough "usual" talk from the both of us though! :ph34r:

...Wait. People still burn CDs? :lol:

used to, served me in pretty good stead when my HD crashed <_<

it's a shame I didn't put any DSPs onto CD-R though...

Use the right cities :P Show wasn't in Atlanta, it was in Alpharetta. Venue is not close to Atlanta. Mansfield venue ages away from Boston. Hate the fact they don't use specific cities.

These guys LP ...

I downloaded the dsp of Alpharetta, and was the album title as the show was Atlanta

I remember that in 2007, they played in Camden by Projekt Revolution Tour however, the show is sometimes found as Live In Philadelphia

Edited by Hudson Shinoda

I do own the covers, I was developing this for us by my dsp

The CotyDenegri of Fikou very good

Now it's weird they did not put the real city sometimes

by MTAs times has been like: Mansfield, the DSP comes as Live In Boston and now they play in Alpharetta, and say it was in Atlanta

I'm leveling my all DSPs on some server out there