The LIVING THINGS Leak

lakersfan13

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

listened to MTM for the first time in a while in my car and boy is it bland. The only songs i didn't skip were BIO, HHH, IP and TLTGYA. The rest is just so average. Must say mtm is probably my least favourite LP album.

Edited by GraDoN

HT = Meteora = MTM = ATS = LT :lol:

I seriously don't know honestly which album I prefer against another, but if I have to go with which album I skipped most songs on in the past I have to say MTM is probably my least then, while I began to apprciate it more and more with the time!

Edited by Jesper

So I finally got my physical copy of LIVING THINGS. Two things...

1) Not overly impressed with the album artwork

2) Weirdest thing, the writing is on the left side of the album cover & not he right side as I've seen in all photos of the album cover. So "Linkin Park LIVING THINGS" is on the left side. Anyone else got a copy like this???

2) Weirdest thing, the writing is on the left side of the album cover & not he right side as I've seen in all photos of the album cover. So "Linkin Park LIVING THINGS" is on the left side. Anyone else got a copy like this???

Yeah I got the same. It seems to be a UK and Ireland thing I think.

yeah, UK releases have the writing on the other side.

and yes! I'm not the only person who thinks this about the album art! I like the front cover, but was expecting more of the same cool stuff in the booklet, but I was really not that impressed by it.

I remember Mike saying somewhere that the art for this album would be really innovative and interesting, but I don't feel LT has lived (no pun intended) up to the standard I expected.

ATS was the most satisfying overall entire package in my opinion - special editions, amazing artwork etc.

I dunno, maybe I'm disappointed with that aspect because I expected too much from such a rapid release...

I remember Mike saying somewhere that the art for this album would be really innovative and interesting, but I don't feel LT has lived (no pun intended) up to the standard I expected.

Ha, and I thought I'm the only one remembering that :-D

I searched for the article where he said that but I couldn't find it.

Yeah I got the same. It seems to be a UK and Ireland thing I think.

Cool, thanks for the heads up

yeah, UK releases have the writing on the other side.

and yes! I'm not the only person who thinks this about the album art! I like the front cover, but was expecting more of the same cool stuff in the booklet, but I was really not that impressed by it.

ATS was the most satisfying overall entire package in my opinion - special editions, amazing artwork etc.

I dunno, maybe I'm disappointed with that aspect because I expected too much from such a rapid release...

Totally agree. ATS had the best overall package

The random elephant in the LT booklet is confusing. Really poor artwork. Best part about LT booklet is Joe's thanks..."Joe would like to thank whoever invented hot sauce. Also, to Heidi". Classic Joe :lol:

Edited by andydlp

LIVING THINGS>[REANIMATION]>A Thousand Suns>Hybrid Theory>Minutes to Midnight>Meteora>Hybrid Theory EP>ALL LPU CDS (Excluding LPU8)>Collision Course>Xero Mixtape >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MMM...Cookies (Sweet Hamster Like Jewels From America)

Ι always thought Mmm....Cookies to be considered first all this time and that's why it wasn't even mentioned... :-/

Edited by jakolp

Everyone is giving their favorite-least favorite list....I personaly can't make one. I only know HT and HTEP are my favorite. Then there are songs on each record I love, and other I don't like so much. But there isn't a single one I really hate.

Edited by Qwerty18

HT > Meteora > ATS = MTM > LT

After a few days i can only say Living Things is (in German it would be 'ausgelutscht') so wasted and jaded. it's just simple pop rock with electronica, apart from a few exceptions (victimized or until it breaks) and not even close to their early material.

i can't stand the fact that nowadays, 80% of a Linkin Park concert crowd are holding a camera to keep the memorys of a 'such a fantastic super duper' day instead of celebrating heavy crossover music by moshing, dancing and jumpin as it used to be on a concert in their early days.

why did they gave that away? RaR 2001 or 2004 must be way more satisfying than playing Iridescent or In my Remains will ever be.

I know about their age but good and aggressive music can last into every age.