The LIVING THINGS Leak

lakersfan13

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you buy the CD read the thank yous....especially Joe's its fucking hilarious lol

god I know, I inhaled my drink when I read that...

tell me more ^^

bought the CD, listened to it. my finalised thoughts pending 2nd listen :P

oh and Jonas, I think you win the slowpoke meme today. page 11 :lol:

oh and Jonas, I think you win the slowpoke meme today. page 11 :lol:

lol, I seriously did not see that you posted one before too, or maybe my subconscious tricked me.

Ok, now I'm sure, last time I checked it just said "no joke" with no pic, maybe it was loading slowly or something

lol, I seriously did not see that you posted one before too, or maybe my subconscious tricked me.

Ok, now I'm sure, last time I checked it just said "no joke" no pic, maybe it was loading slowly or something

creepy internets

I bought two copies of the album, one from FYE this morning and one from lp.com that came a few days ago. Amazing album, and the stream quality sucks ass compared to the CD quality, and the tracks are split differently.

I just left Best Buy and got my copy. Heading to my car now. Going to listen to it on the ride home and hopefully post a review of it. Good work on anyone who waited until today to listen. If the album is as good as some of the members here on the forum say, this could possibly be my favorite LP album to date. See ya'll later.

I really wish Warner Bros. hadn't waited until today to charge me...completely threw off my accounting because I thought they'd charged me right at the beginning. Fuck.

lol

That sucks. Still a bit funny though..

Edited by jakolp

At 2:45 of I'll Be Gone, it sounds like a vocal glitch, but I checked other rips, they all have that.. it's pretty annoying :D

Yes, I also noticed this one.

Off Topic: What about

self-excitation at 2:30 in New Divide, this question haunts me for three years now... <_< Edited by Sessin