The LIVING THINGS Leak

lakersfan13

Why spend a lot of free time online on a Linkin Park fansite only to criticize everything the band does, though? It's just like that Staind song, ''Wannabe'' is about. I'm not saying Blackbird in particular, but a lot of people are always bashing the band and the band members on here.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For example, I turned on the radio this morning while in the car, and every song that came on was horrible and barely even listenable for me. I wonder how some people can say that ''VICTIMIZED'' and ''UNTIL IT BREAKS'' can be the worst songs they have ever heard. They must only have listened to music by Linkin Park in their entire life then. And God help the person that thinks those songs are worse than what is popular on the radio nowadays. I had no idea that mainstream music was so horrible nowadays, wow. I'm not talking about Justin Beiber either, I actually like him compared to the like's of some awful Kanye and Kesha sounding song and a bunch of other crap I heard today.

He meant those songs were the worst he's heard from Linkin Park. And I would probably say the same. Calling it "crap" or "in my opinion it was not good" here is exactly the same and you're taking it too personally so enough of this "crap" spam.

Anyone else think that it's a pretty awesome thing that this album already has us all saying different tracks as our favourites? Does that not show this album has variety, depth, experimentation and something that really works for people?

This is easily better than ATS/MTM for me. It feels more like LP have found what they've been looking for for two albums.

Anyone else think that it's a pretty awesome thing that this album already has us all saying different tracks as our favourites? Does that not show this album has variety, depth, experimentation and something that really works for people?

This is easily better than ATS/MTM for me. It feels more like LP have found what they've been looking for for two albums.

I noticed that too. Everyone has something they like on the album. The only thing that would've made it better is if everyone would've liked every song on the album, but when there's so much variety to the tracks that's sort of impossible.

Gosh, you don't read what I'm writing, do you? Seriously... I never said those songs were the worst I've ever listened to, like Lucid said. And where did I only criticize them? I also praised them for their work. You just aren't capable to lead a discussion, 'cause you put the words you want in my mouth...

Anyway... this is not the right place to continue with senseless spam.

I'm thankful that most people here seem to be sensible and don't misunderstand everything one writes.

With this in mind, enjoy listening to this great album (:

Better than ATS, yes...MTM...no.

Gosh, you don't read what I'm writing, do you? Seriously... I never said those songs were the worst I've ever listened to, like Lucid said. And where did I only criticize them? I also praised them for their work. You just aren't capable to lead a discussion, 'cause you put the words you want in my mouth...

Anyway... this is not the right place to continue with senseless spam.

I'm thankful that most people here seem to be sensible and don't misunderstand everything one writes.

With this in mind, enjoy listening to this great album (:

But...you do not like every single piece of music LP has ever produced...therefore you are not a real LP fan, sorry. :/

Anyways welcome to the boards, and don't worry, only the beginning is difficult :lol:

But...you do not like every single piece of music LP has ever produced...therefore you are not a real LP fan, sorry. :/

Anyways welcome to the boards, and don't worry, only the beginning is difficult :lol:

I've been here three years and it's still difficult you filthy liar.

But yeah welcome to the forums, album releases are always a great time to join.

Sorta.

I've been here three years and it's still difficult you filthy liar.

But yeah welcome to the forums, album releases are always a great time to join.

Sorta.

Well i've been here a week less than you, maybe it's that week that makes the difference. :P

On another note, yes it's difficult, but it's also fun after you get used to it!

Ahhh Album release time.....When everyone on here shows their true colors to everyone else, and you get bitched at if you say you don't like HT/Meteora or ATS/MTM. Then there's the undeserving people who bitch no matter what.

Personally Like I've said I feel like this is the album that should've been where ATS was. Granted I think ATS is a masterpiece. MTM will always be my favorite album by them with ATS coming in a close second. This is as good as ATS or slightly better. There's only three or four songs I don't like on here. Burn it Down, Lies Greed Misery, I'll Be Gone, and sometimes Skin to Bone and sometimes Lost in the Echo.

My favorites are Roads Untraveled, Castle of Glass, In My Remains.

Ahhh Album release time.....When everyone on here shows their true colors to everyone else, and you get bitched at if you say you don't like HT/Meteora or ATS/MTM. Then there's the undeserving people who bitch no matter what.

Personally Like I've said I feel like this is the album that should've been where ATS was. Granted I think ATS is a masterpiece. MTM will always be my favorite album by them with ATS coming in a close second. This is as good as ATS or slightly better. There's only three or four songs I don't like on here. Burn it Down, Lies Greed Misery, I'll Be Gone, and sometimes Skin to Bone and sometimes Lost in the Echo.

My favorites are Roads Untraveled, Castle of Glass, In My Remains.

Shit man, your tastes have changed since high school :P (though somehow we still have damn similar tastes). Though LITE and IBG are played more on my ipod because I want the energy they have.

Castle of Glass is really intriguing. I can't really put my finger on why it stands out so much to me.

*searches for spraypaintinkpens's posts*

Towards the bottom.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8671&st=280

Better than ATS, yes...MTM...no.

No knock on MTM but I think a lot of my initial frustration with that album was that it took over 4 years. I'm a little less critical of LT because it took under 2.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

No knock on MTM but I think a lot of my initial frustration with that album was that it took over 4 years. I'm a little less critical of LT because it took under 2.

I'm sure you know this, but the only reason MTM took so goddamn long was because of Collision Course and Warner being a bag of dicks with LP's contract. Plus, we got Fort Minor out of that hiatus, so we can't really complain, can we? ;D

Posted Image

"NOW IN ALL-CAPS"

Best part. :P

But seriously I don't think we're that bad. For the most part everyone is realizing that there are those who favor the HT/Meteora era and then those who favor MTM/ATS, or those like me who have them all mashed together, but if you're on the site then there is something about LP that you enjoy. :)

I must say that over the years I came to the conclusion that I don't have a favourite album, I have songs I favor but I seriously love every record they put out, every record has it's charms and it's flaws.