The LIVING THINGS Leak

lakersfan13

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one has noticed that with Skin To Bone has finished something from Linkin Park songs: short songs, big screams. If you don't believe go and have a look:

Faint(2.44), From The Inside(2.56), One Step Closer(2.36), Lies Grees Missery(2.26), Lying From You(2.55), Hit The Floor(2.44) and Victimized(1.48), Reading My Eyes(2.55).

No one has noticed that with Skin To Bone has finished something from Linkin Park songs: short songs, big screams. If you don't believe go and have a look:

Faint(2.44), From The Inside(2.56), One Step Closer(2.36), Lies Grees Missery(2.26), Lying From You(2.55), Hit The Floor(2.44) and Victimized(1.48), Reading My Eyes(2.55).

Well that's interesting..

yeah, but you missed Bleed It Out (2:44), but that one is still in that category

nice finding =P

Nobody's Listening (2:58) doesn't have screams.

Finally decided to give my preliminary ranking of the songs on the album... Just for the hell of it

In My Remains

Castle Of Glass

I'll Be Gone

Roads Untraveled

Lost In The Echo

Powerless (Tinfoil)

Lies Greed Misery

Burn It Down (Just too overplayed. Released 2 months prior to the album was a bad idea)

Victimized (Only because of its length. Still a kickass jam)

Until It Breaks (By no means comparing it to STB in terms of quality, just doesn't beat any other song on the album)

Skin To Bone

Like all LP material, this list will probably change constantly. Especially after I see them live in Camden next month

You forgot the most hardcore song LP has ever created... Empty Spaces at a whopping 18 seconds. Thousands of screaming crickets and about a dozen screaming men.

Just thought I'd clarify something I know people were asking about a while back: The versions of Tinfoil and Powerless on the initial leak of the album were indeed different from the final versions - both tracks were cut very badly at the beginning. The version of Tinfoil on the leak is almost 10 seconds shorter than the album version, and Powerless is also missing several seconds of its intro on the leak.

Just thought I'd clarify something I know people were asking about a while back: The versions of Tinfoil and Powerless on the initial leak of the album were indeed different from the final versions - both tracks were cut very badly at the beginning. The version of Tinfoil on the leak is almost 10 seconds shorter than the album version, and Powerless is also missing several seconds of its intro on the leak.

I don't think anyone cares anymore..

I knew it. Knew I wasn't going crazy. Thanks, Astat.

Yep, nobody gives a shit about an album that's been out for a whopping two weeks. :rolleyes:

When the fuck did I say that nobody gives a shit about the album? Learn to read.. All I said was that probably nobody cares about the leak and if Tinfoil was not exactly the same with the album version since there are way better sources of the album circulating all over the internet.. And obviously I was wrong (as I said) 'cause you got positive feedback.. Get your sarcasm somewhere else..

When the fuck did I say that nobody gives a shit about the album? Learn to read.. All I said was that probably nobody cares about the leak and if Tinfoil was not exactly the same with the album version since there are way better sources of the album circulating all over the internet.. And obviously I was wrong (as I said) 'cause you got positive feedback.. Get your sarcasm somewhere else..

Are you seriously going to start an argument? SERIOUSLY?

Are you seriously going to start an argument? SERIOUSLY?

no

And how was that considered starting an argument?

Posted Image

Oh, look someone uses internet memes! You should get a medal!

Edited by jako