Linkin Park Scavenger Hunt

LPxDC

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all. I only woke up a few hours ago. Had a rough night last night. That photo looks pretty legit. Eye is an advertising company company in Australia.

guys @ LPLive: YOU SUCK doing this geek sh*t!

...moving on to Derek's Ass(ociation) for more updates and hyping up!

If you were to delete all the posts from the LPA thread that were off-topic/pure speculation/didn't add anything to the progress of the scavenger hunt in general, their thread probably wouldn't be much longer than LPL's. Just sayin'. LPA members historically tend to be more "chatty" whenever stuff like this happens.

I was at work about 9am this morning when I heard about the "scavenger hunt". I wasn't able to go, however, my sister happens to be a sydney uni student, so I literally sent her a squillion messages asking her to stop by Manning Bar to get the "clue". She told me she'd stop by around lunchtime.

...and then she forgot.

But I tried!

But I am liking the idea of the whole scavenger hunt thing. It sure is an interesting and fun way to promote the new albun.

To be honest I'm pretty bored by the scavanger hunt since I can't do anything to support it and I'm just curious what the hell this is about in the end.

Me too

And puzzle is very funny... but if I do it many times, it turns in a bored thing to me.

Not interested in ketchup and potato pics or hundreds of irrelevant posts. Thanks though. Not very interested in "hunts"...I'd rather just wait and let someone solve it and enjoy whatever it is at the end. Not worth spending hours on.

No, thanks. I don't wanna waste my time in read a million of 'Memes' or talks about 'The Ketchup' or 'The potato'. I prefer the more concrete info, more serious info, may seem 'boring', and not have 20 page on this thread, here's the essential. And it's no offense but I think that off-topic talks, ketchup and potato, talk always of that is a bit childish.

IF you want all that, look up this Thread on LPL called "It Leaked" then have fun! or any thread a month leading into LPUX.

NOW ON TOPIC! Overall during thursday-friday of this week, we should have a new song. That is all i believe.

So what's the status?

Next hint will be somewhere around the area where A Thousand Horizons took place last year. the hint will only be available from 11am-8pm (or something like that) and only on the 10.05. and 11.05.

Hey guys, I moved to this site because the LPA is just too off-topic and boring for me, but now we are all going off-topic in this thread by bashing their members and what they are doing.

Lets not be hypocrites. Lets be heroes and do some REAL work.

I'm just glad this site is professionally managed. I would hate to refresh this page and see a bottle of ketchup, everyone with potatoes in their signature, and people who are purposely smart-asses just to be funny and tease with new members. It's annoying and ridiculous. This site isn't dead. Like someone said earlier, if you delete any nonsense post in that thread on LPA and it's going from 38 pages to maybe 5-7

To be fair this site on a whole is pretty much dead when compared to what it was in 2010, plus no one here has contributed to the puzzles at all.

Thats because these puzzles were annoying and tedious, while the other ones were more like riddles, which are easier to figure out together.

I'm just glad this site is professionally managed. I would hate to refresh this page and see a bottle of ketchup, everyone with potatoes in their signature, and people who are purposely smart-asses just to be funny and tease with new members. It's annoying and ridiculous. This site isn't dead. Like someone said earlier, if you delete any nonsense post in that thread on LPA and it's going from 38 pages to maybe 5-7

Precisely. You have to wade through a whole bunch of shit in the LPA topics, whereas everything that gets solved there gets posted here in consecutive posts.

Mygosh! I'm just being sarcastic about Derek's Ass site!

Half of my posts here are to make some jokes with you, guys!

No offense, please!

Ok, it's time to try the Ketchup, mutthaeffas!

#PotatoSongs #Trollnoda