Linkin Park Scavenger Hunt

LPxDC

From LinkinPark.Com

Linkin Park have uploaded a small clip to their viddy account with Mike Shinoda showing directions to a location unknown (at time of publishing) what can it be?

Discuss the clues in the comments below. If you discover a clue, take photos and post it in the comments. You'll need to work together.

You can watch the video HERE

Thoughts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of an odd time to announce it if the first clues start in places currently not manning the internet :lol:

I would say "I'm here for any UK stuff", but I reckon "UK" will (as it has always been to any US band) actually mean "London", for which I am useless...

Hopefully everyone stays focused here and doesn't go off on meme tangents and "oh I live in Philadelphia I got this" rants.

Let's be the group of fans who figures this out!

I'm guessing there will be some kind of artwork or message leading to the next clue.

Because we here at LPL just love LPBR.

I remember, there was something similar to this going on as part of the promotion for the English-language adaptation of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. This should be exciting.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

But instead something is happening where A Thousand Horizons took place on Thursday or Friday. I can see this becoming an obnoxiously long campaign of finding clues to other clues. It's like we're all Nicolas Cage or some shit.

If another clue is dropped in Australia over the next 2 weeks, I've got both Perth and the Gold Coast (Queensland) covered :) I'm talking I'm prepared to leave my desk at work and drive straight to the location - don't care what time! :)