"Living Things" Tracklisting

hahninator

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost In The Echo is supposed to have tribal drums, Mike rapping and some sick screams from Chester. It's also the first track on the album, so you know it's going to get you pumped up. Can't wait for that one. I also want to hear ''I'll Be Gone'' really bad. The description to the lyrics seems really cool, about having to leave home before the sun rises.

1st tracks aren't always "pumped up" - Requiem/Radiance/BITS?

but i do agree that Lost In The Echo sounds killer :P

Here's a KROQ interview Mike did. Not really anything new...but...here it is.

http://kroq.radio.com/2012/04/16/linkin-pa...hares-thoughts/

Not to dwell on the negative but...

“I think there’s a lot of variety on the record. The songs on Living Things tend to be a bit shorter, kinda those firecracker, compact songs that people kind of imagine when they thing of the band."

I knew the first I heard Mike say firecracker record it was gonna be short songs. Hopefully it's only a few of them

Not to dwell on the negative but...

“I think there’s a lot of variety on the record. The songs on Living Things tend to be a bit shorter, kinda those firecracker, compact songs that people kind of imagine when they thing of the band."

I knew the first I heard Mike say firecracker record it was gonna be short songs. Hopefully it's only a few of them

I personally don't see that as a bad thing. I mean Meteora had like 5 or 6 songs that were well under 3 minutes and many consider it to be their best album.