"Living Things" Tracklisting

hahninator

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? Whenever I click Pre-order I get to http://smarturl.it/sociallp, which is redirected to http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/ which is redirected to http://www.linkinpark.com/ which is redirected to http://burnitdown.linkinpark.com/ again.

Clear your cache. That's what did it for me. Then go straight to livingthings.linkinpark.com, don't even bother with the bid subdomain.

Well, I'm not pre-ordering this time around unfortunately. It just lost that "Magic" when there was a bit more options. I'll be eagerly awaiting for it @ my closest record store though :P.

@wiiesel: It would be Ironic if a Special Edition comes out 2 years later eh? xD

In other news, Chester confirmed on Radio 1 that they're coming back to Europe after the US so I'm hoping this means UK! :D Assuming they'll hit the places they don't in summer though no doubt one or two will get a second chance i.e. Germany and one or two others. Hopefully some new places in Europe will be hit as well! Looking forward to my guaranteed M&G! :D

Pre-order is not even available to me on LP.com. Wanted to have a look see and not necessarily order it. Its pisses me off when they lump Ireland is as part of the UK. We're a separate damn country

think about it, american band. uk/ire doesn't matter to them :P

UK =/= GB

but no-one remembers that!

Edited by LGraham

LPT posted a link to European preorder site

€16 for digital only or €18 for physical CD (not incl delivery).

That's stupidly expensive!

Not preordering at that price. I can pick up physical CD for €12 on the Friday before official release.

Only reason I can think of it being so expensive is...

- making of DVD included

- artwork is so amazing & never done before (as Mike said)

I love when Chester is talking about Joe :lol:

EDIT: revelation I had on LPA:

Some of us at LPA were thinking Tinfoil will be an instrumental or interlude. So far this follows HT. First song not being an intro, first song have rapping and screaming, 12 tracks, and everything. So if it truly does follow HT, that means Tinfoil has to be an instrumental or interlude because CFTI was track 11!

I really think it will be instrumental!

Edited by Bliss

I love when Chester is talking about Joe :lol:

EDIT: revelation I had on LPA:

Some of us at LPA were thinking Tinfoil will be an instrumental or interlude. So far this follows HT. First song not being an intro, first song have rapping and screaming, 12 tracks, and everything. So if it truly does follow HT, that means Tinfoil has to be an instrumental or interlude because CFTI was track 11!

I really think it will be instrumental!

I swear I said something like this two pages ago

I think, honestly, that's where the similarities will end regarding HT and LT. Tinfoil certainly sounds like an instrumental track title, but we have no idea what it'll sound like.

By that logic, Burn It Down should've had similarities to With You which it reallg didn't.

I'm not saying the albums will sound the same

I'm saying

HT: started with no intro, started with a song with screaming, has 12 tracks, first single has rapping

LT: starts with no intro, starts with a song with rapping and screaming, has 12 tracks, first single has rapping

so maybe Tinfoil will be a instrumental like how track 11 on HT was a instrumental

Edited by Bliss

I'm saying

HT: started with no intro, started with a song with rapping and screaming, has 12 tracks, first single has rapping

LT: starts with no intro, starts with a song with rapping and screaming, has 12 tracks, first single has rapping

so maybe Tinfoil will be a instrumental like how track 11 on HT was a instrumental

One Step Closer didn't have any rapping.

I'm saying

HT: started with no intro, started with a song with screaming, has 12 tracks, first single has rapping

the first Single on Hybrid Theory was OSC, where is the rapping ? xD well just a little bit but i cannot call rapping to that.

Edited by maik_gianino