"Living Things" Tracklisting

hahninator

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if that was LP, it'd be taken down by now.

true, I was pretty sure it's not them. I notice all these "OMG NEW SNIPPET" videos on YT never actually have Chester/Mike's vocals on them... funny that...

i think he meant "judging by the title it sounds like..."

I don't think anyone but management/mixers etc will have heard the full tracks :P

it is also rather silly to be judging what a track may or may not sound like on the basis of a title. we had this discussion for Burn It Down... -_-

yeah indeed...

fifth track of A Thousand Susn: When They Come For Me.

fifth track of Living Things: I'll Be Gone...

;)

Lol I see what you did there ;)

Shame that the UK can't get any tickets for stuff - there's not even a UK gig yet! Though, I'm expecting one soon - they Pooch mentioned planning to hit most places. Great sounding tracklist!

Lol I see what you did there ;)

Shame that the UK can't get any tickets for stuff - there's not even a UK gig yet! Though, I'm expecting one soon - they Pooch mentioned planning to hit most places. Great sounding tracklist!

go have a look in the HCT discussion thread, there's been some remark made about an "upcoming european tour" which looks hopeful :)

@LGraham, quite right. I'm certainly more hopeful for a pretty decent UK gig than I would be if it was mentioned now. I remember when they had PR:UK @ Milton Keynes, that was more of a separate announcement anyway. Let's hope they hit the UK hard with some more LT material than BID!

I don't like the idea of getting a remix of a track from LT every month before the album comes out. They should be ATS remixes. Why in hell would someone want to hear a remix of a track that they haven't heard yet? IMO, that's worse than listening to snippets and previews. The only thing I really care about is a making of DVD. I will not buy the package if there isn't a making of DVD, I probably won't even buy the album, I'll just download it for free, if there is not a making of DVD.

I don't like the idea of getting a remix of a track from LT every month before the album comes out. They should be ATS remixes. Why in hell would someone want to hear a remix of a track that they haven't heard yet? IMO, that's worse than listening to snippets and previews. The only thing I really care about is a making of DVD. I will not buy the package if there isn't a making of DVD, I probably won't even buy the album, I'll just download it for free, if there is not a making of DVD.

I think the remixes start the month following the album release. Fair enough, there might be one (BID) in May but the rest won't be til after the album drops. I'm with you regarding the dvd but I'll still purchase the album regardless of dvd or not.

LP is the only band who gets my money

The only thing I really care about is a making of DVD. I will not buy the package if there isn't a making of DVD, I probably won't even buy the album, I'll just download it for free, if there is not a making of DVD.

i lol'd

Lost In The Echo is supposed to have tribal drums, Mike rapping and some sick screams from Chester. It's also the first track on the album, so you know it's going to get you pumped up. Can't wait for that one. I also want to hear ''I'll Be Gone'' really bad. The description to the lyrics seems really cool, about having to leave home before the sun rises.