New LP.com Intro: "A Thousand Horizons"

Andros

Though I highly doubt it, an EP of ATS b-sides would be awsome.

i don't think that would happen but it would be awesome. i would love that!

i agree with Astat, probably ATS in full or maybe just Robot Boy. It's usally not Joe that tells us were getting something so maybe this time we are actually getting something unlike previous times where they say we are getting something special and we don't

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I think this is just the tour title.... But you guys have fun speculating. Would bet real money though that its NOT a new setlist. I think the band has proven many times that they're loving the current setlist and won't be adding any "old" stuff soon. The only change I could possible see is the premier of Robot Boy, but nothing beyond that.

How can you say it looks fucking awesome when it's all in Japanese? Lol! I'm intrigued to find out what it is as it sounds like some sort of museum exhibition from the brief description that I could read - anyone got a translator?

Okay .. I .. I kind of didn't exspect something like that.

Well .. LP still can suprise us :D

EDIT: I'm very excited about this .. but .. this is gonna be an art film streamed ? Hopefully, we'll get a DVD of this .. if it's good xD

Edited by Jats

it looks like it will be cool. from what i get they will be broadcasting a documentry(art thing) witch will have a remixed version of ATS. then they will broadcast there live show witch will have new visuals and maybe ATS in full. they will also be selling Nendoroid toys of all lp members (i think) plus on the website there asking people from all over to send pics in and a video of you singing or lip syncing to iridescent

Edited by HAARP