New LP.com Intro: "A Thousand Horizons"

Andros

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know what this is. Can someone explain? lol

on 9th of september they will be broadcasting a special ATS art film then after that LPs show will be broadcast live(there doing a special ATS show from what i get off that site) then after that the band will be doing a talk about what they just did visuals and art film and other stuff. rember a while back lp said they wanted to do a film to go with ATS and special visuals and other stuff for live shows but it would have delayed the album well this is probaly that

Edited by HAARP

How can you say it looks fucking awesome when it's all in Japanese? Lol! I'm intrigued to find out what it is as it sounds like some sort of museum exhibition from the brief description that I could read - anyone got a translator?

LOL my browser automatically asks me if I want to translate a foreign page into English. And there are a million ways to translate a page.

So, looks like a LP Art Show being streamed on September 9th from Tokyo w/ new unreleased song(s) in the art video.

From 1000horizons.com via Google Translate:

"Pictures never seen anyone worked with a new unreleased song Remix of this event for Joe Hahn, smiling from Nikofare to deliver the video facility is the latest information dissemination."

Lots of merch to buy also, all proceeds going to MFR.....

Edited by LPFreak64

So, looks like a LP Art Show being streamed on September 9th from Tokyo w/ new unreleased song(s) in the art video.

From 1000horizons.com via Google Translate:

"Pictures never seen anyone worked with a new unreleased song Remix of this event for Joe Hahn, smiling from Nikofare to deliver the video facility is the latest information dissemination."

Lots of merch to buy also, all proceeds going to MFR.....

awesome

best part?

linkin park thousand suns be@rbrick

Posted Image

i have never wanted something so badly in my liiiiife

would love to pick one up too, but they are only going to be sold at the event so.. meh.