Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon told me that LPA actually got Remember The Name from a hip hop website that leaked it early and LPA was on top of it and posted it. Not sure how accurate that is but that's what I was told by him.

QWERTY I assume was from LP mgmt. I mean if LP wants something to get out they will make it happen. I don't know if LPA will ever reveal their sources lol

4/30/01: WHAT IT IS!?

australia is dope. we've had agreat time our first day here in sydney. we went shopping, and hope to go do a little sightseeing later. can't wait for the show tomorrow. i heard it sold out pretty quickly, so big thanks to all you guys who are coming. the shows in the 'states in the last few weeks have been fun. we just played with (hed)pe, mudvayne, disturbed, systematic, spineshank, the offspring, and staind (not in that order) at a festival in florida. the show went really well - i think it was a good warmup for ozzfest...

--Mike

there's no show "tomorrow". the next show is Newtown 02.05.2001 - two days after.

?

They started it in 2007, it was the first year they recorded every performance. How many shows exactly they recorded prior to 2007 is unknown.

In March we teamed up with as many fan sites as possible to spread our Open Letter to get the attention of the management/band to release the older shows too.

Is it true that all 2007 shows were recorded for DSP's before Projekt Rev? Like Bamboozle or Berlin for example.

"Prior to Projekt Revolution 2007 we recorded some things sporadically. I believe there is some B-sides on some imports, etc. from our rehearsals and club shows in March/April 2007. But prior to January 2007, when Dylan and I came onto the scene, there is not any regular recordings of LP. There is a "Linkin Park Vault" somewhere, but it only contains recordings from January 2007 and onwards. And NOT every show. We started recording EVERY single show in June 2007 - Projekt Revolution - and onwards."

- http://lplive.net/interviews/pooch.php

If that answers your question, I highly doubt there is more detail anywhere as to which shows exactly were recorded.

"Prior to Projekt Revolution 2007 we recorded some things sporadically. I believe there is some B-sides on some imports, etc. from our rehearsals and club shows in March/April 2007. But prior to January 2007, when Dylan and I came onto the scene, there is not any regular recordings of LP. There is a "Linkin Park Vault" somewhere, but it only contains recordings from January 2007 and onwards. And NOT every show. We started recording EVERY single show in June 2007 - Projekt Revolution - and onwards."

- http://lplive.net/interviews/pooch.php

If that answers your question, I highly doubt there is more detail anywhere as to which shows exactly were recorded.

Lame. Probably not Bamboozle then. I'm also thinking the only DSP's we would get are from the shows that are used on singles and other releases prior to 2007. That'd be cool though, some of those shows are amazing.

I'd say most of the time festivals are recorded, maybe not by the bands crew personally.

The reason why they didn't record all the shows back in the days was apparently that they couldn't always take the bulky recording equipment out on tour.

I think it's pretty save to assume that they have a couple show of each tour plus their hometown shows, since those are always good.

I'd say most of the time festivals are recorded, maybe not by the bands crew personally.

The reason why they didn't record all the shows back in the days was apparently that they couldn't always take the bulky recording equipment out on tour.

I think it's pretty save to assume that they have a couple show of each tour plus their hometown shows, since those are always good.

I went to Bamboozle 2007 and the Best Buy 2010 show, do you think there is ever a chance of those getting released as DSP's?