23.06.2011 - Moscow, Russia - Transformers 3 Premiere

Why are you so against Russia? We have two gorgeous flash mob (with words and with confetti), and both turned out to cheer! I do not understand your aversion to us. I was there and it was amazing. If you saw the reaction of the group, especially Mike and Chester!

Give me a link to a video or a photo where someone did flash mob at the concert Linkin Park. ?

The people were a bit due to poor organization distributing tickets Radio NRJ, which is why half the people were generally not fans of the group. And fans who wanted to get from other cities, just could not get tickets. Those who were able to get the tickets came from other parts of Russia for 5000-10000 miles

It is WORTH RESPECT for fans from Russia

thanks

I'm not against Russia but to be completely honest, I think the website bazinga!.com is a total fucking joke. Very disrespectful staff that steals content from other sites without giving credit, etc. From what I saw (correct me if I am wrong) THEY hosted this flash mob and organized it so to see it fail during the wrong song is hilarious to me.

In terms of the Russian fans, you guys seem pretty badass. From the videos I see each show of the Russian crowds, you guys really bring it each show and are LOUD and energetic. There looked to be clapping on almost every song yesterday. Pretty cool stuff to see the crowd interact so well. The actual flash mob is a great idea and doing it during WJL was a great idea but to me it just makes me laugh when they did it for the wrong song. The Catalyst one is awesome and the signs on WJL are great. What a cool thing to do during an LP show, they've never seen that before probably.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not against Russia but to be completely honest, I think the website bazinga!.com is a total fucking joke. Very disrespectful staff that steals content from other sites without giving credit, etc. From what I saw (correct me if I am wrong) THEY hosted this flash mob and organized it so to see it fail during the wrong song is hilarious to me.

In terms of the Russian fans, you guys seem pretty badass. From the videos I see each show of the Russian crowds, you guys really bring it each show and are LOUD and energetic. There looked to be clapping on almost every song yesterday. Pretty cool stuff to see the crowd interact so well. The actual flash mob is a great idea and doing it during WJL was a great idea but to me it just makes me laugh when they did it for the wrong song. The Catalyst one is awesome and the signs on WJL are great. What a cool thing to do during an LP show, they've never seen that before probably.

Yeah, it's a lil weird they did it on the wrong song, but both flash mobs looked pretty cool. I love to see the crowds interacting with the band and not just stand arround :-D

Ou and i'm proud some of you like the german crowds, i can't compare us to others cuz i never went to another country for a LP concert, but i was wondering when i watched the MSG show in New York and some seats were empty and some ppl just chillin' in their seats lol

bazinga!.com - it's a different story. In terms of information and content - I agree. they have long been "popular" in this regard. all claims - to the leadership of the site.

The merit of this site is that they chose the most feasible scenario, and informed people about the flash mob, because in spite of his "popularity" - is the most visited Russian-language resource. But all the options for the flash mob - only fans.

about the fact that words are not raised in that song - the effect of the crowd. Several people have confused the song and raised leaflets, and the rest of the people - Have simply picked up them.

Peace =)

Yeah, it's a lil weird they did it on the wrong song, but both flash mobs looked pretty cool. I love to see the crowds interacting with the band and not just stand arround :-D

Ou and i'm proud some of you like the german crowds, i can't compare us to others cuz i never went to another country for a LP concert, but i was wondering when i watched the MSG show in New York and some seats were empty and some ppl just chillin' in their seats lol

US crowds just stand around for the most part. I have only been to one show where the crowd was just going crazy - my first one - Atlanta 2007. People dancing in the aisles, people on top of seats, random people high fiving me, place bouncing. The crowd really went off on OSC. And it was an amphitheatre so it was surprising to me. But no crowd has really struck me as awesome in the US since then.

Then I saw LP in Europe. Graz was really good, the crowd was SO loud, Pooch turned up the sound in there loud as shit and I had a great time. Zurich was a good performance but there were sound restrictions and the LPU M&G people put us in the BACK of the crowd so I couldn't really see very well and didn't have that good of a time.

Stuttgart came and I was pretty anxious seeing it was going to be a huge outdoor show - I thought 30,000 would attend. I believe over 45,000 attended. I met up with a lot of really cool people before the show. I was able to get in the front section for the show too. During the first few songs I just stood right in front of FOH (Session thru half of SIB) but once I saw the crowd was going nuts, I mean just crazy I decided to run into the middle of the crowd during SIB. NMS came and everyone around me moved and a big mosh pit just opened up right there where I was. The intro was going and like 30 people were just bouncing around in this pit...song kicks in and the place goes OFF. I was like holy shit this is the most fun I've ever had seeing LP, because the 5 times before that people didn't ACT like that when the band was playing.

The band was really feeding off the crowd, Chester yelling STUTTGART after SIB, the crowd chanting the band's name loud as hell, the crowd chanting MIKE SHINODA after Numb, Chester screaming at the end of POA, etc.

I attached a few pictures of the crowd. The place was rocking the entire show. It was the first DBS show so I guess DBS threw a lot of people off, so when New Divide came, everyone went INSANE. Faint was next, and by the bridge I thought I was literally going to die because so much dust was being kicked up I couldn't breathe lol. Smashed in between so many people. Then OSC hit and everyone just lost it. It was like insanity, more insanity then batshit crazy. It was SO much fun. It took at least half an hour to even get out of the crowd because of how many people were there. I've never seen fans enjoy a show that much. There really is no comparison. You can see LP here but it's NOTHING like that.

The European people are just awesome. They want to travel with you to shows, they want to hang out with you AFTER the shows for hours and hours. Go eat at random places, walk around town, just hang out. In the US you don't get that - people just go immediately home after the show. I've seen 4 shows in Europe and 8 in the US and I've met every LP friend I've made AT a show in Europe except 1. That's saying a lot. There's a sense of community regarding European fans and the band.

So now I really do understand why LP loves playing Germany all the time. They should just do a German tour separate from a European tour, lol, I mean it's that great. I guess Euro/German fans don't really understand that because they've probably never seen crowds so still for LP. I'm proud to have seen two shows there and I'd love to return!

IMG_5795.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

US crowds just stand around for the most part. I have only been to one show where the crowd was just going crazy - my first one - Atlanta 2007. People dancing in the aisles, people on top of seats, random people high fiving me, place bouncing. The crowd really went off on OSC. And it was an amphitheatre so it was surprising to me. But no crowd has really struck me as awesome in the US since then.

Maybe it's cuz of the masses of famous bands in the US? You get flooded with bands and shows while european fans get crazy when their fav bands play here..... mhhhh i don't know

I attached a few pictures of the crowd. The place was rocking the entire show. It was the first DBS show so I guess DBS threw a lot of people off, so when New Divide came, everyone went INSANE. Faint was next, and by the bridge I thought I was literally going to die because so much dust was being kicked up I couldn't breathe lol. Smashed in between so many people. Then OSC hit and everyone just lost it. It was like insanity, more insanity then batshit crazy. It was SO much fun. It took at least half an hour to even get out of the crowd because of how many people were there. I've never seen fans enjoy a show that much. There really is no comparison. You can see LP here but it's NOTHING like that.

Now you make me even more sad, cuz i couldn't go there lol

So now I really do understand why LP loves playing Germany all the time. They should just do a German tour separate from a European tour, lol, I mean it's that great. I guess Euro/German fans don't really understand that because they've probably never seen crowds so still for LP. I'm proud to have seen two shows there and I'd love to return!

Lol, sometimes they play 5-6 shows here, it kinda is like a "german tour" ^^

But yeah, all 5 shows i attended had a great crowd.... the best show for me was the 2007 hamburg show which was also the first time i saw them live. There was so much energy, you felt the band enjoyed playing live again (they even talked lol) and everybody went crazy even the people on the seats jumped and danced a lot.

But Düsseldorf 2008 was cool, too. It was the day before the germany vs. spain soccer final, it was soooo loud when chester said "i feel like germany is gonna win tomorrow" lol, then everybody started singing "seven nation army" and chester pumped the crowd up. After 12 hours of standing and walking i barely could walk out the arena and just fell into bed.

Then I saw LP in Europe. Graz was really good, the crowd was SO loud, Pooch turned up the sound in there loud as shit and I had a great time. Zurich was a good performance but there were sound restrictions and the LPU M&G people put us in the BACK of the crowd so I couldn't really see very well and didn't have that good of a time.

Stuttgart came and I was pretty anxious seeing it was going to be a huge outdoor show - I thought 30,000 would attend. I believe over 45,000 attended. I met up with a lot of really cool people before the show. I was able to get in the front section for the show too. During the first few songs I just stood right in front of FOH (Session thru half of SIB) but once I saw the crowd was going nuts, I mean just crazy I decided to run into the middle of the crowd during SIB. NMS came and everyone around me moved and a big mosh pit just opened up right there where I was. The intro was going and like 30 people were just bouncing around in this pit...song kicks in and the place goes OFF. I was like holy shit this is the most fun I've ever had seeing LP, because the 5 times before that people didn't ACT like that when the band was playing.

The band was really feeding off the crowd, Chester yelling STUTTGART after SIB, the crowd chanting the band's name loud as hell, the crowd chanting MIKE SHINODA after Numb, Chester screaming at the end of POA, etc.

The European people are just awesome. They want to travel with you to shows, they want to hang out with you AFTER the shows for hours and hours. Go eat at random places, walk around town, just hang out. In the US you don't get that - people just go immediately home after the show. I've seen 4 shows in Europe and 8 in the US and I've met every LP friend I've made AT a show in Europe except 1. That's saying a lot. There's a sense of community regarding European fans and the band.

manchester UK are always good shows crowed always sing lound and have mosh pits. the uk on a whole are great croweds

I've seen five Shows here in Germany and I would like to see a Show in the U.S. But what you said Hahninator I can't believe it that U.S crowds sucks. I mean you have big and great venues and really big crowds. Madison Square Garden is a so amazing Venue and LP I think talk more at U.S shows as in Germany.

I would like to see a PR Show in U.S which much bigger as the PR here in Germany. Yes I'm really happy that the PR comes to us, but compared with the US the line up is really small.

And The Moscow Show, I think they should that Opening with New divide bring back in the Set. New Divide is a good song to Opening.

Also I've got electronic certificate and "ticket" from LPU. That's all.

Can you post those? :D We'd love to add them to the show page if possible.

Yeah PR in the USA has a better bill and more stuff, two stages, tons of bands, big tour, etc but in Europe there's way more people. You'd love a PR show here, they're awesome. I dunno if LP will ever do them again (SO surprised there's not one this year) though :(

PR in the US is like a small Rock am Ring Festival by us. But it is good that they bring the PR to us I have seen some cool Bands like Middle class rut, I wish they bring PR back for a third time and then much bigger I would love them.

I WAS THERE, IT WAS EPIC BUT SHORT!!!!! CHESTER AS AWESOME AS EVER, MIKE TOO!!!!!

THEY'VE PLAYED BTH AS I ASKED WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! IRIDESCENT REMIX WAS AMAZING!!!!! I THINK I WILL WRITE A REVIEW =)

P.S. I stood face to face with Dave =)

Amazing photos -> http://koncert-photo.livejournal.com/1543718.html

Edited by SergSlim