04.06.2011 - Irvine, CA - KROQ Weenie Roast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there, as I am the real Mike Shinoda. Also, if anyone asks about a new album, we'll be delaying it until 2050.

Also Pez, what time is the broadcast going to be in AEST?

If my calculations are correct, when the sun is setting to the east and the day is slowly progressing to night is when the web-cast will be aired!

In other words around 2:30pm :)

If my calculations are correct, when the sun is setting to the east and the day is slowly progressing to night is when the web-cast will be aired!

In other words around 2:30pm :)

2pm [for me] tomorrow. That's awesome timing. Keen.

I wonder if they've worked on any new songs during the break. It would be cool to hear a new song or a live version of Robot Boy.

You're going to get my hyped up, and when they don't I'll then be disappointed in the show. LOL

But this would be an awesome time to debut Robot Boy, instead of in the middle of a touring cycle.....[that's right Blackout and Burning in the Skies, possibly the two of the best tracks on the album, premiered after my show LOL]

I wonder what version of Iridescent will be played live now, the album version or the transformers version.

Anyway can't wait till the show starts!

Transformers version = Radio/single edit. They don't play the shortened version of The Catalyst from the music video live, now do they?

I guarantee they'll continue to play the album version.

They don't play the shortened version of The Catalyst from the music video live, now do they?

I guarantee they'll continue to play the album version.

Actually they did...at the VMAs... And since Iridescent "Radio Edit" is a Remix... I hope the guys, at least, should try to do the remix intro...

...meh, I hate the track, anyways... :)

edit: nevermind, i saw it. anyways i will be watching Rise Against, LP, and possibly cage the elephant

MAIN STAGE

5:45pm

A Day To Remember

6:15pm

Cage The Elephant

6:50pm

Bad Religion

7:30pm

The Strokes

8:10pm

Rise Against

9:30pm

Linkin Park

Edited by skyzlmt

Is someone by any chance recording A Day To Remember? I am keen to watch it, but my internet is being a *insert every very bad rude word possible here* and it is really annoying me.

I also expect this when watch Linkin Park, so I am glad people are recording that.