Multitracks List

anjum

Some parts of the other demos the guys posted sound kinda filtered to me. Great job on that too! But some of the parts have strange "bleed" on them, maybe i´m just extremely cautious but some of the stuff just sounds filtered to me.🤷‍♂️ 

I´m happy to be proven wrong. 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, LKSdot9 said:

This sounds more like reverse engineering than actual stems.

Nah. This is the same way the stems for lots of the album songs were previewed on Youtube, they'd pull out a few layers here and there but rarely play anything completely isolated. You can't just reverse engineer something like pulling the melody guitar out of What We Don't Know but leaving the harmony line completely untouched.

My optimism that these newer multitracks are going to obtainable is pretty low though.

On 10/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, Astat said:

Nah. This is the same way the stems for lots of the album songs were previewed on Youtube, they'd pull out a few layers here and there but rarely play anything completely isolated. You can't just reverse engineer something like pulling the melody guitar out of What We Don't Know but leaving the harmony line completely untouched.

My optimism that these newer multitracks are going to obtainable is pretty low though.

The one for Toolegit has some stuff that sounds kinda strange, the WAYW one sounds like its real but i´m not convinced about the other 3.

On 10/11/2020 at 8:44 AM, Robrobbsen said:

The one for Toolegit has some stuff that sounds kinda strange, the WAYW one sounds like its real but i´m not convinced about the other 3.

Toolegit sounds super...legit to me. Seriously. But that's the only one that sounds good to me. Though the others do have quality disclaimers in the description. WWDK sounds the most fake because there are sections of that song where those drums and vocals are basically all there are in the mix anyways, there's no real detail there that you couldn't very quickly fake. 

1 hour ago, YRQRM0 said:

Toolegit sounds super...legit to me. Seriously. But that's the only one that sounds good to me. Though the others do have quality disclaimers in the description. WWDK sounds the most fake because there are sections of that song where those drums and vocals are basically all there are in the mix anyways, there's no real detail there that you couldn't very quickly fake. 

I'm 100% confident these are real.

On 10/13/2020 at 8:23 AM, Astat said:

I'm 100% confident these are real.

I believe this is the first time I'm not totally with you. I mean it's damn impressive what's there to hear, BUT there's always this lowkey bad quality drumming in the background that we firstly know from backwards engineering and secondly never have had as a separate track on any LP stems. Which makes me disbelief in those. But I'd like to hear some more opinions, even more detailed ones.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:01 AM, LPsMart said:

I believe this is the first time I'm not totally with you. I mean it's damn impressive what's there to hear, BUT there's always this lowkey bad quality drumming in the background that we firstly know from backwards engineering and secondly never have had as a separate track on any LP stems. Which makes me disbelief in those. But I'd like to hear some more opinions, even more detailed ones.

Thats what i was thinking and don´t forget that some time ago people started recreating different things to pass of as snippets, like with COG for example. 

I think its nothing more than that although in a much more sophisticated way.

But against all odds i really hope that they are real even though i have my doubts. 

• 1 year later...
46 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Any multitracks/stems of "Hands Held High", "In Between", and "In Pieces"?

Not leaked, but I think the acapella from HHH was likely created from multitracks. 

I have not heard anything about In Between or In Pieces though.

• 7 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 12:54 PM, Robrobbsen said:

Not leaked, but I think the acapella from HHH was likely created from multitracks. 

What of "Don't Stay", "Hit The Floor", "Easier To Run", "Figure.09", "From The Inside" "Nobody's Listening", or "The Little Things Give You Away"?

Any multitracks/stems of those?

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Steve said:

whole track by track version (around 70 tracks)

Huh interresting, no the one I have is around 35 tracks. Strange for a track to leak like that twice. Wonder where a full session like that leak🤔🤔🤔

I just checked back, its probably just the 35 track version split into mono files. Since there isnt really anthing left thats not in a seperate track as is. 

1 hour ago, Robrobbsen said:

Huh interresting, no the one I have is around 35 tracks. Strange for a track to leak like that twice. Wonder where a full session like that leak🤔🤔🤔

I just checked back, its probably just the 35 track version split into mono files. Since there isnt really anthing left thats not in a seperate track as is. 

yeah.... count of tracks also fits 35x2 ->70 :D

• 7 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 12:54 PM, Robrobbsen said:

I found an acapella of "In Between" on VK. I don't know where they got it from, but it sounds like it's the real deal. I don't think I can share a link to the acapella, but here's a video I just uploaded with the acapella:

Edited by NJPLP

2 hours ago, NJPLP said:

I found an acapella of "In Between" on VK. I don't know where they got it from, but it sounds like it's the real deal. I don't think I can share a link to the acapella, but here's a video I just uploaded with the acapella:

This sounds beautiful, hope there's a multitrack coming

19 hours ago, NJPLP said:

I found an acapella of "In Between" on VK. I don't know where they got it from, but it sounds like it's the real deal

Sounds pretty real can hear Chester's background vocals more, but what if this is the same case as Hands Held High? We never got the multitrack for that so we probably never will for this until they leak if not ever