20.01.2011 - Sunrise, FL

SpikeMinoda

I'd like to see some old song on this tour like:

Points Of Authority & Somewhere I Belong (seems very realistic because that will be on London 2 setlist but not played for an uknown reason)

P5hng Me A*wy & Figure.09 (not so realistic but LP said that they'll bring back this )

my last dreamin' would be Figure.09/From The Inside in the same manner of PR04 but I don't think will ever happen

they never said they will bring it back^^ i was the one asking rob and he said he will keep it in mind which means "maybe" :)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be one of the few people who really wants to hear robot boy live. And they won't push it off till the end. They premiered blackout AND Bits on the 5th or 6th concert in australia after the break period. And I'm very sure they've been practicing alot since Christmas. I wanna hear it live more than any other song.

I was just wondering what time does the concert start tomorrow? 8?

I hope for the return of Blackout again, and i hope for some older songs and mabe even a couple rare songs

Edited by blakebeats

I was just wondering what time does the concert start tomorrow? 8?

I hope for the return of Blackout again, and i hope for some older songs and mabe even a couple rare songs

I can't wait to find out what is on the Tour and I'll be at MFR in MSG!!!

I looked on Ticketmaster and it said the concert starts @ 8:00pm. So, I'd say (IMO):

8:00 - Does It Offend You, Yeah? (25-30 mins)

8:35 - Pendulum (30 - 45 mins)

9:30 - Linkin Park (90 - 120 mins)

That is 7 hours until the concert starts and 8.5 - 9 hours until LP takes the stage!

Edited by LPFreak64

Hahninator: Im in! Entire band soundchecking TO JUST US 3. holy shit. Best moment of my life.

if i can ask how he managed to get there so he can watch the sound check with only a few people?

i wish i was in sunrise atm almost made it....

anyone who ll do a live stream???

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6570

Edited by verbatim2