20.01.2011 - Sunrise, FL

SpikeMinoda

How did mark get in the soundcheck? did he win a contest or something? thats pretty cool!

if i can ask how he managed to get there so he can watch the sound check with only a few people?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was because he's friends with Jay O'Byrne (Does It Offend You, Yeah?'s Photographer) and Jay managed to get them in, but don't quote me on that!

Mark is fuckin' mastermind at getting in to places where he isn't really suppose to be at the time. lol! I'm sure he'll let us know when he can. For right now, enjoy the updates!

Edited by LPFreak64

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you worried about brad? :S

Edit: Nvm... saw twitter. Hope he gets better :(

Because the band could cancel shows. They have canceled one of the summer 2008 shows because brad had an eat infection and couldn't travel. I hope whatever brad has isn't contagious. Don't want the band catching whatever he has haha.

Because the band could cancel shows. They have canceled one of the summer 2008 shows because brad had an eat infection and couldn't travel. I hope whatever brad has isn't contagious. Don't want the band catching whatever he has haha.

Lol yeah I realized x)

Thank god brad doesn't have to sing... Hopefully they don't cancel any :| And that they're all good for Feb 7th :D

Maybe they'll play APFMH, but not likely. They said they'd keep APFMH exclusive to the Paris show. I'm hoping for maybe Mike will change it up and rap something over the intro of BIO other than RME. It would be real wishful thinking to hope for 'I Have Not Begun', but hey anything's possible. I'm excited their doing three set lists instead of just one, gets boring. Someone better tweet the setlist. I'm hoping they'll open with WID, but that may too M2M-style for this tour cycle. Oh yeah, is it my imagination or do the live recordings sound muted?

Edited by DBS2010