First USA date leaked

Nameless

As many of you already know, the USA tour for the ATS era will be announced this Monday, Nov 15th.

One date is already leaked by ticketkingonline.com, which reports Linkin Park in Minnesota on Jan 28th.

28.01.2011 Saint Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center.

Official confirmation this Monday!

Credits for this find goes to zane on LPA.

Edited by Nameless

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This obviously excites me. :P I don't care what lengths I have to go to or what kind of degrading things I have to do for cash, I'll find a way to be there.

just take your best clothes and keep standing around a corner in downtown, hopefully it wouldn't be hurtful LOL... :D

just joking, hopefully you won't have much problems to get the money ^^ good luck

just take your best clothes and keep standing around a corner in downtown, hopefully it wouldn't be hurtful LOL... :D

just joking, hopefully you won't have much problems to get the money ^^ good luck

Eh, I'm a big enough asshole, maybe that means I HAVE a big enough asshole... :lol:

I've got a lot of bills to pay though. I'm only bringing in between $400-$475 a paycheck and my rent alone is $550 a month. My girlfriend works too and that helps a lot, but money's still really tight. The company I work for is going to be closed for 10 days around Christmas too, that's not going to help.

Living in MN, I'm pumped too. Do you guys think this will be the first show? It's the first to leak, and it's in right around when the band said they were about to tour. Aren't they in Australia/Asia early Jan/late December?

Living in MN, I'm pumped too. Do you guys think this will be the first show? It's the first to leak, and it's in right around when the band said they were about to tour. Aren't they in Australia/Asia early Jan/late December?

Probably not the first show of the tour, but with the way they typically route their U.S. arena tours, St. Paul is usually one of the dates near the beginning of the tour.

ugh.. VA date please please please :[

This.

Since it's a winter tour though...are there any indoor venues in VA? Patriot Center is too small and Verizon/MCI Center in DC a lot of times only gets acts like Bon Jovi as far as I know.

What's the place near VA Beach? Is that a closed venue?

This.

Since it's a winter tour though...are there any indoor venues in VA? Patriot Center is too small and Verizon/MCI Center in DC a lot of times only gets acts like Bon Jovi as far as I know.

What's the place near VA Beach? Is that a closed venue?

I'm actually originally from the Woodbridge area. The only other place they'd most likely play is the Hampton Coliseum down in Norfolk. But more likely if they are to roll through DC or VA, they'd most likely play at either the Patriot Center or the Verizon Center. My bet would be the Patriot Center.