First USA date leaked

Nameless

well I have classes that day but since its a LP concert, Im probably gonna have to skip them. LP is obviously more important than school! Cant wait to see who the supporting acts are!

Haha it's the end of the term so I won't have school. Where in MN are you from?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see who the supporting acts are!

Probably Justin Bieber and Kesha. HAHA, anyways I'm interested who the supporting acts might be too. anybody have any realistic ideas? I thought about maybe Anberlin or Innerpartysystem as the 3rd openers however they both have their own shows at those prospective times. (What about the possibility though of having different openers for different areas of the tour?)

This is great. Presale is on Monday and my class schedule is due that Wednesday. Will definitely be planning around the tour dates. :)

Also really want a few Texas dates (Dallas and Houston!). Though NYC was epic I'd rather see them here, so I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money. :)

Hopefully some in Canada T.T And hopefully Ottawa specifically, they've skipped the capital for 10 years so it could be a record breaker xD haha.

I have to skip class as well to get them lol. I hope they get good openers as well... as in someone I'd listesn to on my own time. A7X or BFMV... Breaking Benjamin... Eminem? Yeah.. I'll keep dreaming...

Same here! But damn, you're competition haha. Hopefully we both get picked, haha. I don't think there are too many LPUers in MN so I think the chances are decent.

Wouldn't be so sure, in '08 I requested a meet & greet and didn't get it. So there may be many more than either of us can anticipate. :| Hope you get it, though!

Wouldn't be so sure, in '08 I requested a meet & greet and didn't get it. So there may be many more than either of us can anticipate. :| Hope you get it, though!

Except with LPUX being more expensive I'd expect there to be less members. But yeah, nothing's 100%.

Seattle always seems to be left out of the winter tours i hope this time it will not be.

They better come to Seattle! I really want to go see them!

How the fuck did this thread go so long without one person noticing this statement? LOL

i noticed it but felt no need to comment about it

Here's to hoping that they have a concert in Portland or Seattle!

I hope they come to seattle

I'm still waiting for a Linkin Park and 311 co-headline tour. They should combine their tours and call it Projekt Unity or Unity Revolution. Would be one of the dopest tours ever.

i would hate that. i hate 311

Probably Justin Bieber and Kesha. HAHA, anyways I'm interested who the supporting acts might be too. anybody have any realistic ideas? I thought about maybe Anberlin or Innerpartysystem as the 3rd openers however they both have their own shows at those prospective times. (What about the possibility though of having different openers for different areas of the tour?)

suck and suck.

I'm still waiting for a Linkin Park and 311 co-headline tour. They should combine their tours and call it Projekt Unity or Unity Revolution. Would be one of the dopest tours ever.

i would hate that. Too many potheads.

Arco Arena, Sacramento, please. Its so much easier to get to for me than anything in the San Francisco area.

Eh, I'm a big enough asshole, maybe that means I HAVE a big enough asshole... :lol:

I have no words. What in the world Anthony? LOL.

It wouldn't be any worse than Snoop Dogg's crowd on PR04, trust me. :lol:

true... lol

Arco Arena, Sacramento, please. Its so much easier to get to for me than anything in the San Francisco area.

Verizon Center or Patriot Center DC/VA. Much easier to get there than Baltimore 1st Mariner. More cleaner too :P

QFT.

I think. I was far too wasted at PR04 to remember.

LOL. I bet

They didn't even sniff the southeast in the 08 arena tour, hopefully they make up for it this time around.

they were down southeast for PR08.