First USA date leaked

Nameless

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't even sniff the southeast in the 08 arena tour, hopefully they make up for it this time around.

They were in Lexington, KY and Nashville, TN (Which I attended) and those both would be considered the SouthEast.

Will they announce the opening bands tomorrow as well?

I hope so! I'm hoping for something like Neon Trees or Cage the Elephant or (HOPEFULLY) 30STM....please DO NOT let it be Coheed again!!!

Edited by LPFreak64

They were in Lexington, KY and Nashville, TN (Which I attended) and those both would be considered the SouthEast.

I hope so! I'm hoping for something like Neon Trees or Cage the Elephant or (HOPEFULLY) 30STM....please DO NOT let it be Coheed again!!!

Never seen neon trees, seen cage the elephant live once and once was enough. 30STM would be amazing! I don't know why the hate for coheed. Smh to this day not one LP fan has given me a reasonable explanation why they didn't like them

I would die of happiness if it were 30STM.

Tough to round up people for a show when there's no date or location until the shows are on sale, so hopefully the dates are released a LITTLE bit before.

I'm thinking LP will tour with someone on their iTunes celebrity playlist, but would like to see the Dirty Heads as the opening band. Chester is a fan, and although a lot of their music leans towards reggae-rock, they mix enough genres together to be "LP Lite" (younger and no screams)

Never seen neon trees, seen cage the elephant live once and once was enough. 30STM would be amazing! I don't know why the hate for coheed. Smh to this day not one LP fan has given me a reasonable explanation why they didn't like them

The singers voice is annoying as hell..

In my opinion anyway.

Good find.

So does this mean that "Does it Offend You, Yeah?" is opening? That would be really disappointing.

yeah, looks like they'll be the support act for the entire tour? I hope another (better) band joins the tour somewhere down the line

The singers voice is annoying as hell..

In my opinion anyway.

lawl every persons answer. The people who hated LP said the same thing about Chester. Guitar work is flawless though

btw does it offend you yeah? Weird choice. Would have love Circa Survive and 30STM dear god...

EDIT

and requoting this article

http://www.93x.com/Article.asp?id=2017920

says Miami will be the first tour date.

So there you go people who were saying ZOMG NEED SOUTHEAST.

I have seen C&C twice, once opening for LP and once opening for Slipknot. Two completely different environments and moods. At the LP concert, I only knew two songs. Up until "Welcome Home", they didn't have any energy. No running around on stage or anything...just stand and sing. During "Welcome Home", they broke loose and ripped my face off. Their guitar-work on that song was perfect.

Fast-forward to the Slipknot concert. I was willing to give them another chance, so I looked up the set-list for the concert and made a CD of the concert. I knew a few songs by the time the concert rolled around, but it was still VERY boring, especially when opening for a performing band such as Slipknot. Maybe if C&C where headlining their own show, I'd see more energy

from them, but two times is enough for me. I love to listen to them still on CD, however.

Back to topic, Awesome about the Miami date! Only 12 hours away til we know officially. I'll have to check out Does It Offend You's stuff to see if I will get excited or not.....

I have seen C&C twice, once opening for LP and once opening for Slipknot. Two completely different environments and moods. At the LP concert, I only knew two songs. Up until "Welcome Home", they didn't have any energy. No running around on stage or anything...just stand and sing. During "Welcome Home", they broke loose and ripped my face off. Their guitar-work on that song was perfect.

Fast-forward to the Slipknot concert. I was willing to give them another chance, so I looked up the set-list for the concert and made a CD of the concert. I knew a few songs by the time the concert rolled around, but it was still VERY boring, especially when opening for a performing band such as Slipknot. Maybe if C&C where headlining their own show, I'd see more energy

from them, but two times is enough for me. I love to listen to them still on CD, however.

Back to topic, Awesome about the Miami date! Only 12 hours away til we know officially. I'll have to check out Does It Offend You's stuff to see if I will get excited or not.....

What's wrong with does it afend you yeah, they are not that bad IMO

Their name for starters. They lost me at Offend pretty much...It's the silliest name I've ever had the displeasure of hearing. It sounds like something a bunch of 6th graders would come up with because they think it sounds cool.

Edited by arbiter

• 2 weeks later...