LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

I can understand why there's a lot of hate going on right now.

I don't know where it came from, but for some reason, even the staff members were convinced that this entire CD would be b-sides, like Pretend To Be. It was treated like confirmed news, so it got everyone's expectations wayyyyyyyy up.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the stingy people always get stuff first and never share it with the community.

I'm glad I'm not sharing it with people like you. Why should you expect me to leak it? Fucking appreciate the updates you're given and stop bitching. You bitch about everything it has seriously become a joke now.

I'm glad I'm not sharing it with people like you. Why should you expect me to leak it? Fucking appreciate the updates you're given and stop bitching. You bitch about everything it has seriously become a joke now.

Pwned.

I can understand why there's a lot of hate going on right now.

I don't know where it came from, but for some reason, even the staff members were convinced that this entire CD would be b-sides, like Pretend To Be. It was treated like confirmed news, so it got everyone's expectations wayyyyyyyy up.

One would think at least the bosses would learn...

i haven't heard something like 'wow, great and sick song, flashing me instantly!' by a lp fan for like 3 or 4 years.

That was my reaction when I first heard New Divide and then Blackout, does that count?

Are you crazy?

I can not understand what you want more... before you complain that we wanted the songs, not songs live (remember LPU 5 and LPU 7). Now that the CD has more demos than before you complain? If Across The Line was released well before the release of LPU 9, you would complain as much as ever complained about having a song called (in this case, Pretend To Be)?

Ok, the remix of What I've Done we already know a lot of time. But so what?

Moreover, or heard the CD yet! This is absurd!

I think we're all just frustrated, that's all. LPU hyped it up so much and it doesn't seem like it delivers to its full extent. Also, we've been waiting for a few months and we STILL can't hear it yet. It could have the greatest instrumentals in the world, but we wouldn't know, would we?

Wow some people on here are just pathetic. You've heard a review from ONE person and hate it just because they're instrumentals. They can release songs where there are just vocals and no instruments, and people on here would hate it. They're demos for a reason. They're not completed songs.

It's time for the majority of the LP community to grow the fuck up and stop being whiny angsty bitches that may or may not want the old LP back, but hate on anything new anyway.

[/discussion]

Now can we hear more about the CD, please? I'm intrigued.

You are the one acting like a little douche! Oh, I am not going to share it....I have the power cause nobody has it and I do. In a few hours everyone will have it and you having the album wont matter to anyone. Its a fucking cd not some classified information that cant be shared.

You reviews are meaningless by the way. Not everyone thinks the way you do so fuck your reviews!

uh....just kidding....?

Edited by lperocker

I for one am very excited about the CD. I personally love LPs instrumentals so to be honest having 6 of them doesnt bother me in the slightest.

Now as far as a lack of vocals that bugs me a bit but thats because im such a sucker for singing chester. Regardless its not a deal breaker.

I say bring on the LPUX CD Im all for it!

You are the one acting like a little douche! Oh, I am not going to share it....I have the power cause nobody has it and I do. In a few hours everyone will have it and you having the album wont matter to anyone. Its a fucking cd not some classified information that cant be shared.

You reviews are meaningless by the way. Not everyone thinks the way you do so fuck your reviews!

seriously, leave her alone. she could just have kept the cd all for herself and you would know nothing. grow up.

Oh and the way you insult her is just really childish and immature. your comments are the ones that are meaningless.

Edited by Patty Mayonnaise

ok, for sure blackout or new divide or wtcfm are new and surprising but you need to get used to that. HT worked on all levels from the beginning and was as simple as it can be. it felt right and nobody could complain for anything. do you know what i try to describe?^^

seriously, leave her alone. she could just have kept the cd all for herself and you would know nothing. grow up.

Oh and the way you insult her is just really childish and immature. your comments are the ones that are meaningless.

That would have been better actually instead of teasing all of us!

One more thing:

Everyone here must understand that these songs are demo! That is: they are not necessarily finished! Imagine if all the demo songs were complete? Would be too much work for the band!

It is worth remembering also that you signed the LPU is not just a CD, but many benefits!

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Please refrain from such tone to the person who is giving us some info about the CD.

She's doing the right thing with not leaking it. I wish it never leaked at all, but there are other douches, as you said, who would leak it anyway.