• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want an ATS B-side <3

I want:

- 1 xero song

- 2 hybrid theory outtakes/demos

- 2 metoera outtakes

- 1 minutes to midnight outtake/demo (if they even have any left lol)

- 4 a thousand suns outtakes/demos

that seems like it would be awesome

Edited by leftshoe18

Sweet. Can't wait for a ATS demos. I figure will get at least one, if not two. One I'm thinking will be the The Catalyst demo when it was more predominant on guitar.

I hope not. As it was said before somewhere around here, ATS songs varied little from their inception.

I would rather hear a B-Side instead of a demo.

As for the Xero demo, I'm saddened at the fact that it seems to be an instrumental from what I've heard, but glad nevertheless that we're getting something this old.

As for the Xero demo, I'm saddened at the fact that it seems to be an instrumental from what I've heard, but glad nevertheless that we're getting something this old.

I'm just glad we finally have something to extend our Xero collections. :)

Edit: And it's a song we had never heard of. I wonder how many more of those are lying around waiting to be released on future LPU CDs.

Edited by leftshoe18

I'm just glad we finally have something to extend our Xero collections. :)

Edit: And it's a song we had never heard of. I wonder how many more of those are lying around waiting to be released on future LPU CDs.

Still hoping for Pictureboard. I know the chances are incredibly low, but I can still hope.

I hope not. As it was said before somewhere around here, ATS songs varied little from their inception.

I would rather hear a B-Side instead of a demo.

*conception (Actually no I lied. Inception would work.)

I completely agree about the instrumental. I guess there are probably restrictions on what they can release though.

Edited by Ash