Buenos Aires Setlist

In other words...drop all the hits that 95% of people who go to a show want to hear, and play a bunch of obscure tracks that most of the people in the audience won't even know (save for APFMH, With You, and Figure.09). I've actually witnessed QWERTY live, and I can tell you, nobody in the audience gave a fuck. There were maybe 3 people around me who knew the song, and it got by far the worst audience reception of any song played that night.

If LP didn't play Crawling, Shadow of the Day, What I've Done, and a bunch of their other singles all in the same show, people would probably be lined up at the box office demanding refunds after it was over.

Thats why they need to do a special show as a tribute to their hardcore fans and play some rare stuff that we will love, plus ive never seen them live (seeing them for the first time in sydney on december 11, cant wait! :D) it would just be nice to hear some different songs thats all, I know they need to cater to the masses but damn QWERTY rules! :P

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why they need to do a special show as a tribute to their hardcore fans and play some rare stuff that we will love, plus ive never seen them live (seeing them for the first time in sydney on december 11, cant wait! :D) it would just be nice to hear some different songs thats all, I know they need to cater to the masses but damn QWERTY rules! :P

I saw the guys Sydney 20th. Ill be disappointed if there minimal live stuff because the tour is to promote and perform their new album. Plus I wouldnt be too Keen on QWERTY because hasn't been performed half decent since the first done it.

I already saw that on another video.

But besides that there was no talking? :o

What the effing hell does it matter if the band doesn't "talk" to the damn crowd? Like seriously? Every think maybe they didn't fee like it? They interacted with the fans when they went into the crowd and all that shit in their own way. If hearing the band kiss your ass or give an obligatory talk to you for the sake of obligatory talk, then i assure you, you will be disappointed going to a lot of shows. Wouldn't you rather when they do say something to the audience, you know it is genuine and not some stupid obligatory "talk" they feel they should do.

Honestly!

ummm what? Interludes ADD to the song. Thats like taking Foreword, Wake out. Well they did it already but you get the point. If anything the interludes give the band some time to take a breather.

Correction on that, the band hadn't done Empty Spaces or Wisdom, Justice and Love yet. Just saying :)

Both Empty Spaces and Wisdom, Justice, and Love were done on the Argentina show recently, homey. :D

The performance of When They Come For Me was so tight! It's like listening to a Fort Minor song with heavy instrumentals... B)

Both Empty Spaces and Wisdom, Justice, and Love were done on the Argentina show recently, homey. :D

I know that, but the person had said that it was the first time they did all the ATS interludes and i said they didnt do WJL or Empty Spaces before. All of them besides the last two were played in NYC.

PS dont doublepost. Use the edit button

I know that, but the person had said that it was the first time they did all the ATS interludes and i said they didnt do WJL or Empty Spaces before. All of them besides the last two were played in NYC.

PS dont doublepost. Use the edit button

Oops!

Sorry, man.

I just jumped in on your convo.

My bad.

:lol:

No From The Inside :(

No Lying From You :(

No Points Of Authority :(

No Somewhere I Belong :(

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

And

WHY?

This is so sad man where are these incredible songs?

Edited by ArturoLPrOcKs

we need infos for the intros and outros :D

I posted this in the other show thread also but, here is most of the concert in order:

1. The Requiem / W&K Intro - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKa5Yfkb5w

2. Wretches & Kings -

3. Papercut -

4. Given Up -

5. New Divide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qr_UG2f_og

6. Faint -

7 & 8. Empty Spaces / When They Come For Me -

9. No More Sorrow -

10 & 11. Jornada Del Muerto / Waiting For The End - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMFu4Ejo2Rs

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3RC12rWKA

13 & 14 & 15. Iridescent (Ending) / Numb / The Radiance / Breaking the Habit -

16. Breaking the Habit (HD) -

16 & 17. Breaking the Habit / Shadow of the Day -

18. Crawling -

19. Bleed It Out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3-HwCet0o

20. One Step Closer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IELpYmbh4o

-------

21 & 22. Fallout / The Catalyst - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3sMGl3Cc-4

23. The Messenger - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERk0bgBcLFw

24. In The End -

25. What I've Done -

Well i was there and this is my Review.

The show was solid. Epic Set-list. Well constructed.

1. The Requiem // Was excelent, plus the effects in the 3 Screens. For moments differents images in the Screens was Awesome.

2. Wretches & Kings (Scratched Intro) // First song, the song has a different Intro, was like scratched by Joe, was like Dj and Vj at the Same time, the song was really insane. The crowd was jumping a lot. Mike and Chester sounds awesome.

3. Papercut // Big surprise here, no intro, no outro. But was epic like always. The whole band it looked like the old times.

4. Given Up w/Outro // Impressive, the crowd singin the song was Epic.

5. New Divide // Perfect like always.

6. Faint w/Outro // That was sick. The earth shook. Crowd insane. Chester was amazing.

7. Empty Spaces // Sounds perfect like in the Album.

8. When They Come For Me // One of the best Songs in the Show. Brad with the Megaphone, Chester in Drums and Singin, Mike in the Piano and Rapping. Was a completely different thing to the Band. Was epic, when Brad said "Toda la gente, escuchame ahora mismo" was awesome.

9. No More Sorrow w/Intro // Excelent, i love this song and live is so much better than in the Album. Chester was perfect.

10. Jornada Del Muerto // Sounds solid, the effects in the song mixed with the effects in the screen showed us an impressive Media Show. Was amazing.

11. Waiting For The End // Awesome. I love this song. The main Screen was showing parts of the Brad New Video. Epic Song.

12. Wisdom, Justice & Love // Another surprise. Sounds perfect.

13. Iridescent // Woow, the band was amazing in this one. Mike sounds really good, his voice was strong and clear. One of my favorites in the Show.

14. Numb // One of the best for the Argentinian Crowd, the Argentinians were to the show expecting this songs, from Meteora and Hybrid Theory, so this song was one of the best for the crowd. I want to add this information to LPL.

Chester was singing the whole song with a flashlight illuminating the public That was really nice.

15. The Radiance 2.0 ? // Was a combination of The Requiem and The Radiance, but was like the speech was edited and cut a lot of times. Was impressive. The Mike's piano sounds powerfull and really emotive. The Screens were showing the Speech that you can watch in youtube. Was a perfect intro to Breaking The Habit. Mike was singin the parts of The Catalyst "God save us..." he was singin live that part. Was one of the best moments of the Show.

16. Breaking The Habit // Epic, the crowd exploded. Chester dropped to the stage for the first time in the Show. Was amazing.

17. Shadow Of The Day // Really Nice like always. Some people whistled the song and that was really awful.

18. Crawling // No intro, the regular live version. The earth shook again, was impressive. The Chester's voice was perfect to me.

19. Bleed It Out w/ new outro // Awesome like always. Really fun and so powerfull. I loved it. Has a different outro to me.

Chester was singin

"Throw it away

throw it away

I Bleed i Out

and, throw it away

I Bleed It Out!

and, throw it away

I Bleed It Out!"

20. One Step Closer w/outro // Epic, awesome, solid. The band sounded really strong. The crowd were really crazy. Was THE SONG of the Show to the Crowd. The earth was shacking a lot, we were jumping the full song. The outro was really cool.

Chester was perfect again.

Chester was singin with the Argentinian Flag in his back in a big part of the Song. Was amazing for the Argentinians and a really emotive moment to me because that flag was made it by one of my best friends.

-------------------

21. Fallout // Solid, Mike sounded amazing. This interlude is amazing.

22. The Catalyst // So powerfull to me. I love this song. Was the best perfomance of the Song to the date. The whole band sounds amazing. Mike sounded perfect and Chester was incredible.

23. The Messenger // Another surprise. The song was really beautiful. The crowd was singin with Chester. After the second verse you can hear the Drums too. So had Piano, Acoustic Guitar, and Drums this time. The Chester's voice was really nice.

24. In The End // Was amazing. Mike and Chester dropped to the crowd. The people Get really crazy. The earth shook again. Now i know what it feels a earthquake, just a little bit but i know it...

25. What I've Done // Was solid, amazing closing set song. I love it. I have to assume it, this song as a closing song is amazing too.

I want to add that, the sound was a bit lower than the other shows i know, but also we had a lot of wind in the Show.

And the people sing really loud too, so was a mix of this 3 things. The Show was AMAZING.

The M&G was perfect. I talked with Phoenix a bit, he remembered me from the last night in the Hotel when i was talking to him outside of the Hotel like 5 minutes. Chester's hug me when he saw me with my DBS jacket he was really glad to see me with the Jacket. I talked to Mike too the last night in the Hotel and in the M&G too. Was really amazing. I got signed the MTM Art Book twice for Mike and Phoenix and the whole band. Plus i have a little drawing by Mike in the Art Book too.

Was a dream fulfilled