Buenos Aires Setlist

ok setlist but the band need to play more songs not interlude songs plus the stage show joe said was gonna be somthink that hasint been done before was basicly a screen showing images

Damn, and I was gonna say in before complaining.....

Looks like a badass setlist, can't wait for the US tour...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, and I was gonna say in before complaining.....

Looks like a badass setlist, can't wait for the US tour...

im not complaining im just saying what id like to see iv already got my ticket for uk show its my 9th time seeing them and id like to see a better stage show now after all these's years but this is the best setlist iv seen for awhile

Why would you want Robot boy to be played!? It's a darn interlude! Who cares, we've got enough

Hoping for The Blackout live though, wonder if it's planned or not, Chester did say on twitter he was suffering from the air in Buenos Aires and choking in sound check, might make it hard to do that song so maybe why was skipped or maybe just not ready to play yet.

Where there any new intro's and outros for new sounds? Any new songs remixed a little bit? to be honest i was expecting them to mix it up quite a lot, but it doesn't seem like they've had a lot of time to figure this out yet. WAs hoping for Points of authroirty too =(

And ugh, how does What i've done work as a set closer, i'm hoping it was some kinda extended version to end the show on a bang, or else I'd rather have faint, bleed it out or OSC, those are epic ends to a show, espcially with the extended versions.

Apart from that, i look at the set list and i'm thinking, hmm it's all good.

i like to see a setlist like this one day

01 : No More Sorrow

02 : Given Up

03 : Wretches & Kings

04 : Papercut

05 : Points Of Authority

06 : New Divide

07 : Faint

08 : Somewhere I Belong

09 : Figure.09

10 : From The Inside

11 : When They Come For Me

12 : Numb

13 : Iridescent

14 : Breaking The Habit

15 : Waiting For The End

16 : Shadow Of The Day

17 : Crawling

18 : In The End

19 : Bleed It Out

-----------------------------------

20 : Fallout

21 : The Catalyst

22 : What I've Done

----------------------------------

23 : Blackout

24 : A Place For My Head

25 : One Step Closer

Why would you want Robot boy to be played!? It's a darn interlude! Who cares

And ugh, how does What i've done work as a set closer, i'm hoping it was some kinda extended version to end the show on a bang, or else I'd rather have faint, bleed it out or OSC, those are epic ends to a show, espcially with the extended version

Apart from that, i look at the set list and i'm thinking, hmm it's all good.

Robot boy isn't an interlude. It's definitely a full song.

WID is an ok closer but osc should just be the closer

Time for my two cents. First of all, WOW people bitch a lot. I've seen all of the following comments made about the show: Not enough Meteora, too many new songs, too many interludes, too short of a setlist, bad encore, too predictable, not enough this, not enough that.

Holy crap.

For once (LOL) I am VERY happy with this set. I usually bitch till no end about the setlists (you've seen the posts I've made, even about last year's summer setlist) but this one is EXCELLENT. How is this predictable? Wretches opening right into PAPERCUT. That is NASTY. Who the hell saw them bringing Papercut back? Everyone, including me, said "Hell no, those HT songs are gone"...nope! LP plays Papercut second!

What a nice set. Messenger in the encore and a very solid first part of the setlist too. This is the longest single encore they've done in quite some time...PR04 or MWT04 might compare in length?

There'd be only one thing I could bitch about in the whole set, and I think it's reasonable to say since everyone else is agreeing with it...WID as a closer is not the best choice in my opinion. I'd like to see OSC close. I really think OSC is the best closer they have BUT I will give them props because LP is changing it up, and if I was at the show I doubt I'd complain!

Now, for the upcoming shows... I don't know if they'll rotate right now in South America yet because it's too hard to tell. Sometimes LP will rotate and do like A, A, B, B, C, C before they go A, B, C. Sometimes they just jump into it A, B, C style. It's possible they won't rotate for South America (I don't see why not though), and will wait until Europe. I'll predict that they start rotating right now starting with the next show.

There's two other setlists, meaning they PROBABLY changed up some cool stuff, so I do see them playing Points Of Authority in another setlist. They might do something else cool that we don't know about, such as P5hng (just me being hopeful) or a Hybrid Theory song. Yes, there is a lack of Meteora in this setlist but GUESS WHAT, LP has played out ALL the big fucking songs from Meteora over the past...SEVEN YEARS. Don't Stay lost its appeal to me in 2007 when Chester forgot the words every other performance...2008 it was after NMS to open with a direct transition...wasn't a big fan. SIB and LFY have been played at every single show it seems since 2003, and FTI was a HUGE staple too. Wasn't FTI on almost every tour from 2003-2009?

So LP drops a few of those and people complain. People complain if they keep SIB and LFY because "oh they're so overplayed, drop them LP!" and people complain if they lose them because "OMG METEORA IS GONE IN THE LIVE SHOW!" No no no, LP is just switching it up. Huge props to them, GREAT setlist. I'm sure one of the other rotating setlists will have at least 1-2 Meteora songs for you fans.

But as far as predictable - who the heck saw them opening with WRETCHES, bringing PAPERCUT back and putting Messenger in the encore? Nah, thought so lol.

Woah, Wretches and Kings as the opener, followed by Papercut and Given Up is sick. Setlist is okay for me, I just wonder why they dropped Points Of Authority and Lying From You/From The Inside. At least one of these songs should be in there.

Really surprised to see The Messenger there as well. Well, What I've Done as the closer might be only thing I really dislike so far.

Can't wait to hear some information concerning intros/outros, length and crowd interaction. :)

Woah, Wretches and Kings as the opener, followed by Papercut and Given Up is sick. Setlist is okay for me, I just wonder why they dropped Points Of Authority and Lying From You/From The Inside. At least one of these songs should be in there.

Really surprised to see The Messenger there as well. Well, What I've Done as the closer might be only thing I really dislike so far.

Can't wait to hear some information concerning intros/outros, length and crowd interaction. :)

Wait for the other setlists. I bet every fan here gets what they want after they see all 3 setlists the band is playing.

They did say they were changing up old songs to fit the ATS style, so I would like to see OSC Reanimated and P5hng played on this touring cycle. Maybe they didn't have enough time to rehearse that or didn't want to do it yet, but it'd be cool.

But as far as predictable - who the heck saw them opening with WRETCHES, bringing PAPERCUT back and putting Messenger in the encore? Nah, thought so lol.

I agree man. The setlist is great. My only complaint was the same as yours, OSC being a closer instead, which I doubt I would complain at the actual performance myself.

Wait for the other setlists. I bet every fan here gets what they want after they see all 3 setlists the band is playing.

Well, I don't think it is actually confirmed they'll play 3 different setlists, right? Would be the best solution though... :)

Well, I don't think it is actually confirmed they'll play 3 different setlists, right? Would be the best solution though... :)

They will rotate the setlists eventually. That's something they have been doing for quite a while for their tours.

Manu posted this on LPA:

The show was awesome. It was a non-stop marathon, Chester and Mike didn't even talk to the audience, it was just BAM, one song after the other.

They didn't interact with the crowd again. Why don't they do this anymore? -.-

Manu posted this on LPA:

They didn't interact with the crowd again. Why don't they do this anymore? -.-

yeah this is quite bad, hopefully they'll do it when they are done with the warm-up...

even if they do a fucking brilliant performance, without crowd interaction it's quite disappointing!