WFTE Premiere this Friday

SpikeMinoda

Interesting video, new and more new ideas they're using. But I wish their new music videos had scenario like in previous works..

Yeh I kinda agree. I like the futuristic vibe of the recent vids but it would be cool to have a big performance piece going on and stuff WITHOUT the effects too. However, we haven't even seen the final thing yet and I think it will be great either way! :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the video preview looks completely stupid. i hope the whole video is better than this or it could end up being their worst video ever (yes, worse than bleed it out music video)

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Looked cool, except Mike trying to fire his lazor was kind of random :lol:

Classic signatiture :lol:

BTW, for what we can see, the clip has potential, but Chester seems to be overplaying way too much, like he was a bad comedian. He has already done that in the past (Crawl Back In, New Divide), but now all those movements make him look like a caricature of himself IMO...

Computer graphics does not make video - genius and soulful. This is just avoiding the real, has a gray to our lives. This intersnyh and fun ..

Very atmospheric video will be. I am proud of a new direction in creative guys clips were very unusual, multi-faceted, reflecting the full creativity of ATS. Love old & new LP.

Edited by My4oKFanLP

Computer graphics does not make video - genius and soulful. This is just avoiding the real, has a gray to our lives. This intersnyh and fun ..

Very atmospheric video will be. I am proud of a new direction in creative guys clips were very unusual, multi-faceted, reflecting the full creativity of ATS. Love old & new LP.

Yeah, I agree with all you've said but still more scenario with some actors or using LP guys would be more awesome ;)