LP Rehearsals Starting

SpikeMinoda

I really don't think they'll be practicing any old songs except for the staples. The band seems so excited about moving forward instead of dwelling in the past, so I think the sets will be filled with A Thousand Suns material.

With that being said, I hope I'm wrong and we get a couple of oldies since it is both Hybrid Theory and LPU's 10th anniversaries (come on And One and A Place for My Head).

It's all wishful thinking but Pooch at Rehearsals? Maybe we'll have a few more Third Encore Sessions?

As far as old songs, please bring back the album version of Pushing Me Away if it's going to be played. I feel like Nobody's Listening could work well alongside Wretches and Kings and maybe the sound of the new songs could influence the choice of the old songs played.

I'm not holding my breath for anything crazy, though and expect singles heavy setlists.

Edited by letdownagain

i dont expect many old songs except the big singles actually. infact what they played at the release show was exactly what i thought would happen. im actually really glad they cut somewhere i belong lol. poa is gone im sure since they got wretches and kings. lying from u gone and crawling gone cuz i dont think chester wants to that anymore.. one step closer would be gone but management wont allow them to cut it lol...they need to cut breaking the habit n do loatr/remix. i was surprised they still do it..um...with that being said..

burning in the skies and blackout will probably be added to the setlist. i hope they add Not Alone to the set as well cuz that would be cool. dedicate it to haiti and music for relief. leave out all the rest remix would be dope as well.

I really hope for 3 setlists again :D and I could even get each ;) never mind whether they do 1,2,3,1,2,3 or 1,1,2,2,3,3 :P

I would love to get A Place For My Head, With You, Papercut, By Myself and Figure.09 back in the setlist, but this might be only a dream^^ but we will know it next month :D

I'm sure they'll rehearse Points, Crawling, ITE Papercut, Pushing Me Away and APFMH, as far as other HT songs, can't say. They did say they'd do a poll this would be the perfect time to test it out. I'm personally HOPING for P5hng Me Aw*y this tour, I feel like it'd fit the vibe of the new album but I'm probably dreaming. I think they may or may not give NRL another shot seeing as Mike's alot more experienced vocally now, and from Meteora my bets are on Don't Stay, From The Inside, LFY, SIB, Numb, BTH. I honestly just don't see any other songs off that record being played at all anymore, there is no longer a need for Session with the intensity of The Requirem / The Radiance.

After 10 years as a band that has spent more time playing live shows than making records, Linkin Park should be playing a completely different setlist every night. The "rotating setlists" cop-out isn't acceptable in a time when ticket prices are rising, people are struggling to get by, and bands are earning their living on the road.

The exception to the rule would be if they follow through on the idea to completely overhaul their live show, and ditch the "banner with the band name" stage setup. I'll sacrifice a cool setlist for some badass special effects if they do it right.

Rant aside, I want to see ATS live in its entirety. Anything else is bonus.