LP Rehearsals Starting

SpikeMinoda

There's an awful lot of stupid people on here. Why on earth do you think they won't play old songs? And by old songs do you mean all songs predating Hybrid Theory the album? because if not, since when did One Step Closer, In the End e.t.c become new songs?

And sheer common sense dictates the band will play songs from all their albums, just like they've been doing since day one. Which songs they play is obviously totally up to them. Just because its not the "old" songs you personally want to hear doesn't meant there aren't hundreds of other fans who won't like it.

On another note, i would rather hear every song off A Thousand Suns than any song off their previous albums.

Edited by arbiter

Burning In The Skies, Blackout, and When They Come For Me are the only ATS tracks that haven't played live yet...

I hope they play it...

And for older material:

Hybrid Theory: Papercut, Forgotten (Or throw some older stuff like High Voltage, And One, and/or Reading My Eyes)

Meteora: Don't Stay, Lying From You

or even QWERTY

:D

What I hope from each release

Hybrid Theory: Papercut, One Step Closer, Crawling, A Place For My Head

Meteora: Faint, Breaking The Habit, From The Inside

MTM: Given Up, BIO, NMS, WID

ATS: Burning In The Skies, When They Come For Me, Waiting For The End, Blackout, Wretches And Kings, Iridescent, The Catalyst

I very much hope that LP will perform the song Easier to run

I'll wait for Live performance of these songs :

HT: runaway, with you, one step closer, in the end

Meteora : Somewhere i belong, faint, breaking the habit, Figure09, from the inside

MtM: Bleed it out, In pieces, hands held high, what i've done

aTS: Burning in the skies, Blackout, wretches and kings, Iridescent, the messenger

...... still very much want to hear the original performance of the song My December

Edited by Sucre06

After 10 years as a band that has spent more time playing live shows than making records, Linkin Park should be playing a completely different setlist every night. The "rotating setlists" cop-out isn't acceptable in a time when ticket prices are rising, people are struggling to get by, and bands are earning their living on the road.

+7

I feel like it'll be something like this:

HT: One Step Closer, Crawling, In the End, POA (rotated)

Meteora: Faint, Numb, Breaking the Habit, Lying from You, Somewhere I Belong (rotated), From the Inside (rotated)

MTM: Bleed it Out, What I've Done, Given Up, No More Sorrow (rotated), Shadow of the Day (rotated)

ATS: The Catalyst, Waiting for the End, Iridescent, Burning in the Skies, Wretches and Kings, When They Come for Me (rotated)

Maybe some of the interludes thrown in. Extended intros/outros. Things like that.

Highly doubt it. He's always at rehearsals lol. Projekt Revolution 2007, Winter 2008, Summer 2008, Summer 2009, 2010 promo, 2010 World Tour.

Just thinking out loud - I wasn't aware it was a common occurrence!

Oops... I forgot to mention The Messenger... LOL

And I hope they play Wisdom, Justice, and Love then proceed to Iridescent...

I hope not. The transition from Numb to Iridescent worked really well and if they're going to play Numb (and I feel very confident they'll keep that one on), they should stick to this.

I hope not. The transition from Numb to Iridescent worked really well and if they're going to play Numb (and I feel very confident they'll keep that one on), they should stick to this.

I love that transition. The first time I heard Iridescent I instantly thought, "They should play this after Numb. The piano transition would be wonderful." Prior to that, I didn't think there would be anything that would make me want Numb to stay in the setlist.

But anyways, maybe they could play the Wisdom, Justice, and Love sample over the piano transition since WJL is just that speech sample over some piano. It could actually work quite nicely. Though I really think they should bring back the Just Like Heaven cover over the piano outro to be honest.

I love that transition. The first time I heard Iridescent I instantly thought, "They should play this after Numb. The piano transition would be wonderful." Prior to that, I didn't think there would be anything that would make me want Numb to stay in the setlist.

But anyways, maybe they could play the Wisdom, Justice, and Love sample over the piano transition since WJL is just that speech sample over some piano. It could actually work quite nicely. Though I really think they should bring back the Just Like Heaven cover over the piano outro to be honest.

i would love of all of this. I really didnt see why they didnt throw up WJL on there for the NYC show. Hm. I wonder if they will ever play empty spaces lmao

this is what I would like from each Album

Hybrid Theory: Papercut, By Myself, OSC, In The End, PoA, APFMH, PMA (studio or reanimated)

Meteora: Dont Stay, Figure .09, Faint, BTH, FTI, Session

MtM: Given Up, WiD, HHH, NMS, V Day

All Of ATS

Across the Line (I really hope its Played but its really unlikely)

I think they will play the songs from the 14/7 setlist and maybe throw in these:

HT:Crawling,POA (rotated),

Meteora: SIB, FTI,LFY (rotated),Nobody listening (could work well with the other songs)

MTM: LOATR,Shadow

ATS : WTCFM, Burning in the skies, Wisdom justice love

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to concerts, In the sence I am not just buying a ticket and going to the concert completely drunk, I'm really really lookng forward to this one, And was wondering, What are these sets people are talking about ?

1,2,3? or 1,1,2,2,3,3 etc? What are they? And do they do sets of songs from different albums do they ? Like 4 of each album etc ? That's cool!

I really hope they don't play that Blackout song, I really like the "Rap" part of it, But I HATE the screaming, I know it's brilliant vocals etc, And they did a good job with the song, But it's too "Heavy" ? for me... I was never really into really screamo type music, I love the song apart from how he screams half of the song.