Mike and Dave at 1live radiostation 17.08.2010

ana

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ana listen : demand might they have about those songs that are rarely performed Figure09, With you, Easier to run, By myself etc. well, I'm talking about the time the petition http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5114&hl =

? ? ? 

( Ask will they perform these songs or not, do not say anything about the petition )

Edited by Sucre06

ana listen : demand might they have about those songs that are rarely performed Figure09, With you, Easier to run, By myself etc. well, I'm talking about the time the petition http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5114&hl =

? ? ? 

( Ask will they perform these songs or not, do not say anything about the petition )

YES!!!

oh I hope I win that.

Pretty awesome that this is in a few days!!! I can't wait to to see what the 'insane kind of screaming' translates to. And we'll pretty much know what the album sounds like.

Yeah. I can't wait to hear what "insane Kind of screaming" is also. I can't wait to hear about the album. I really hope you get in Ana so you can give us a good review.

wow thats so cool ana , good luck to u have a blast and do post the complete review

if possible ask them regrading the Uk tour which hahn had mentioned earlier , about the back drops and stffs etc .. any info abt that will be really appreciated

and ana do ask phil if we can ever see this again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posted Image

Edited by aravind221