Mike and Dave at 1live radiostation 17.08.2010

ana

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just started. Stream is very goof quality :)

/edit: Ana just mentioned LPA and LPLive. She said she was shocked after listening to the record...Don't know if this is a good or bad song xD

Edited by DecanoLP

- There was a question about Chester's screaming. But we didn't get any new infos.

- Lyrics: They expierenced much but they read many things they're writing about as well.

- They are joking about zoos. :lol:

- They are talking about spragel... oO xD

Edited by DecanoLP

And @LPFreak64, the press conference is in 5 minutes, she can't answer you. xD

Thanks for the heads up!

They just started. Stream is very goof quality :)

/edit: Ana just mentioned LPA and LPLive. She said she was shocked after listening to the record...Don't know if this is a good or bad song xD

I didn't know there was a stream. Link?

EDIT: NM, I found it. Only for Germans, though.

Edited by LPFreak64

Have they not heard the album yet?

It was a question from an online user :)

This whole thing is a joke. They are talking about zoos, food, Germany and grilling. The moderator doesn't let the fans ask their question.

/edit: Alright, it's over. Wasted time....Can't wait for the album reviews.

/edit2: I think Mike recognized Ana from LPA and Twitter. He asked what her username was and he knew it. ^^

Edited by DecanoLP

All in all the interview/conference was not that interesting, with some funny party of course, about 30 minutes long. Seems like many were 'shocked' after listening the album, but that doesn't mean it's bad or good yet. Mike asked "how many of you were shocked or freaked out after listening to the album?"^^

The german interview-kitty didn't translate very good... I'm sure they said german zoos are different because the animals are speaking german, yet she translates the american animals are speaking german.

Don't know if the video will be available on the ARD Mediathek, so I recorded the audio of it in case someone's interested: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLYYNME7

Mike signed Teagan's (if I'm correct, but I think she showed it to me once) tattoo on her foot, pretty cool! Unfortunately a screenshot didn't work, lol.

The german interview-kitty didn't translate very good... I'm sure they said german zoos are different because the animals are speaking german, yet she translates the american animals are speaking german.

Yep, that's right. She was pretty bad :lol:

All in all the interview/conference was not that interesting, with some funny party of course, about 30 minutes long. Seems like many were 'shocked' after listening the album, but that doesn't mean it's bad or good yet. Mike asked "how many of you were shocked or freaked out after listening to the album?"^^

Don't know if the video will be available on the ARD Mediathek, so I recorded the audio of it in case someone's interested: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KLYYNME7

Mike signed Teagan's (if I'm correct, but I think she showed it to me once) tattoo on her foot, pretty cool! Unfortunately a screenshot didn't work, lol.

Thanks a lot!

I think the album is gonna be awesome :D Ana's uStream chat is pretty cool =)

She said the album has much scratching and it is really fast all the way through. Track 15 is Chester with an accoustic gutitar. And there is a track at the beginning (which is her favourite) with heavy and agressive rap parts and the hardest LP guitar she has ever heard.

The most terrible thing was Chester rapping in one song. :lol: Could be Jornada Del Muerto...

And she asked about Figure.09 and With You. Mike said they won't play it on this tour but next time there will be a poll where fans can choose two songs they wanna hear =)

So yeah, that's all I am able to remember right now. Ana can tell you much more, thanks for doing this!

I think the album is gonna be awesome :D Ana's uStream chat is pretty cool =)

She said the album has much scratching and it is really fast all the way through. Track 15 is Chester with an accoustic gutitar. And there is a track at the beginning (which is her favourite) with heavy and agressive rap parts and the hardest LP guitar she has ever heard.

The most terrible thing was Chester rapping in one song. :lol: Could be Jornada Del Muerto...

And she asked about Figure.09 and With You. Mike said they won't play it on this tour but next time there will be a poll where fans can choose two songs they wanna hear =)

So yeah, that's all I am able to remember right now. Ana can tell you much more, thanks for doing this!

is there a link to her ustream?

A few weeks ago I thought that they could make a poll and now they really do it...great :)

But I want the old songs on this tour since I'll be at 4 shows ^^