Mike and Dave at 1live radiostation 17.08.2010

ana

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hpe i win cuz i live in that area so thats porbaly the only chance for me to see linkin park(exept the concerts)

lol it says berlin in your description!? anyway good luck to you too..its at 08:15am and probably the whole day.

I WANNA WIN DAMN

this is sick. I hope ana or at least someobdy from LPL wins so that we could get a solid, unbiased album review from a fan that everyone can trust. It would be right and justified. Hopefully they don't pick 20 random joe schmoes.

there no spots for the LPU. I wonder why?

Does LP really want to preview and held a conference with "fans" (some of them might be)...and exclude the LPU? really good deal to me... -.-

similiar thing happened to me at some MEET & GREET contest back then for DBS.

ughh.

meet and greet contest 2008; guy won and asked: "euhm whats the band's name again?" As a LPUer I feel totally dissapointed. whatever.

Ill try to get in anyway so maybe someone can help me with questions?

ana listen : demand might they have about those songs that are rarely performed Figure09, With you, Easier to run, By myself etc. well, I'm talking about the time the petition http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5114&hl =

? ? ?

( Ask will they perform these songs or not, do not say anything about the petition )

I don't think they will perform those songs. Almost every song they are now playing are singles exept for No More Sorrow and Hands Held High. Lying From You was a single too :P MTV used the Live In Texas version. I think it was the last single from Meteora if i remember correctly.

EDIT: Why would they even play songs that would only please a small percent of the crowd :) They play singles because the majority knows them.

Edited by Jani

Don't worry about that 'synthpop' part. 'The Catalyst' has some elements of this genre imo, though I'd rather use the term 'synthrock'. Anyway, I'm sure the album's not gonna be synthpop, it just has more electronica. Synthpop's not a bad genre - think of Depeche Mode, but I doubt that it's gonna be the ATS' genre.