Mike and Dave at 1live radiostation 17.08.2010

ana

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow synthpop, that's a genre that surely is uncommon. I don't think I've ever heard anything in that genre before...perhaps LP is going to create an entirely new genre. But I'd call it synthrock. The Catalyst was way to heavy in vocals and lyrics to be pop. Perhaps we should just call this new genre simply "synth". And that interview...wish there was an english translation. My genre could comprehend all the way up the point when the guy just starts talking really fast..then I couldn't keep up :P

Edited by zaneroks94

I don't think they will perform those songs. Almost every song they are now playing are singles exept for No More Sorrow and Hands Held High. Lying From You was a single too :P MTV used the Live In Texas version. I think it was the last single from Meteora if i remember correctly.

EDIT: Why would they even play songs that would only please a small percent of the crowd :) They play singles because the majority knows them.

In addition to the two you mentioned,

The Little Things Give You Away

In Between

Valentine's Day

A Place for My Head

Pushing Me Away

Don't Stay

None of them are singles, and yet, LP have always played them on their tour. So i honestly don't get why people like you spew this bullshit of LP never playing none singles. Good grief.

In addition to the two you mentioned,

The Little Things Give You Away

In Between

Valentine's Day

A Place for My Head

Pushing Me Away

Don't Stay

None of them are singles, and yet, LP have always played them on their tour. So i honestly don't get why people like you spew this bullshit of LP never playing none singles. Good grief.

Hey you. read more. Nobody said that all LP plays are singles. Jani said "almost all". That said, they do play most if not all of their singles, and they have played all of their album songs at least once. Singles get priority though. That's pretty much it