LP in Bangkok / Asian Tour

daniel624

A full Canada tour and a few Mexico dates would be cool. The USA gets a lot of shows. I'm fine if they don't come until Projekt Revolution 2011 in the summer, lol. Give some attention to the rest of the world. Play another, bigger, South American tour in March. Israel, South Africa, all sorts of Asian countries, etc. Euro festies.

Fully agree

A full Canada tour and a few Mexico dates would be cool. The USA gets a lot of shows. I'm fine if they don't come until Projekt Revolution 2011 in the summer, lol. Give some attention to the rest of the world. Play another, bigger, South American tour in March. Israel, South Africa, all sorts of Asian countries, etc. Euro festies.

AGREED.

I agree!

It is nice from your point on giving ettention to the rest of the world.

I hope they will announce more dates on those countries where they have never been to or countries they dont come frequently

I would actually rather have LP come to the US in the summer. Cause then it wouldn't be in the middle of school year and it would give something really excited in the summer.

This. I spent way too much time seeing shows last fall/spring (see hahninator.sotrix.net/shows.htm) and I really need to do good in school this year. I'd rather have a summer tour that I can follow around versus a winter tour where I'd have to take time off of school.

I don't really see them trying to squeeze in an Asia or Australia tour before the holidays. As for US dates, I can definitely see them doing a full U.S. tour at the top of the year. There's no way their not gonna tour the U.S. until next summer.

Well considering we have a Sydney source that we posted about last week saying the LP Australian tour is going to intertwine with Bon Jovi's Aussie tour (which is the middle of December) and also this source saying they'll be in Asia at the end of November, it seems like it's happening. I 100% see them doing Asia and Australia in November and December. USA huge tour in January or February.

What after that? I guess a break, then Euro festies and PR11. That might wrap up the cycle after that.

Aye Ill keep an eye out (or ear out) For anymore news here in Sydney. If your listening to the radio at the right time they normally announce random shit. Like I heard Blackbirds being played on Nova 96.9 and they announced it as "Linkin Parks New Single"

But overall, time shall tell

Linkin Park are the Best bend ever in World.

So, I want LP to come in Macedonia

Hi and welcome to the LPLive Board. Be sure to read the rules before you post because the post you just did doesnt fit at all in here. We understand that you want LP to tour in your country but this is the wrong thread.

And please: You dont need to underline, emphasize etc the words. We read them anyway ;)

Thank You

A friend in who is currently on holiday in Bangkok, Walked past the AKTIV centre, where Lp played there 2007 show, and On the window so he says "Lp returning to asia soon"

Ill upload the picture as soon as its emailed.

I'm excited to see this. Hopefully this means a World Tour and US Tour would be Late January - Early March.