Entire ATS Live On Tour?

[AndOne]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im a bit confused.

about a month ago you said they may play the whole HT album as anniversary and now you say you see THIS happening.

yeah the point is that you THOUGHT they play the whole HT a month ago and now you THINK they will play the whole ATS...

i support play HT as whole thing, but not ATS

now you are just switching words around. We wondered , independently as fans, if they would do something special for HT.

This article, which was done with a band member, says the band were thinking of playing ATS in its entirety but they arent sure of it yet. Get your facts straight

I would prefer them to do 5 tracks from each alum

HT- One Step Closer, Papercut, Crawling, In the End, Pushing Me Away

Meteora- Don't Stay, Faint, Breaking the Habit, Somewhere I Belong, (any other song from Meteora that they want to play)

MTM- Leave Out All the Rest, Given Up, In Between, In Pieces, Hands Held High (or What I've Done)

ATS- The Catalyst and four other badass songs form ATS

Well... I really like the idea of playing the whole album...

But since this will be my first LP show (Brazil) I'd very disappointed not to hear some old stuff... I mean, I need to feel them LIVE!

If they play a 10 songs encore for old stuff them I'm completely ok with it (because I'm sure it'd blast).

Well this is for the next tour. For their upcoming US tour, which will be announced soon hopefully, they could totally drop the idea. I would be fine with them playing the whole new album only if they include a good amount of old songs as well. It also depends on how much I like the new album. The new album could be 100 times better than Hybrid Theory or Meteora. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

i think it sounds like a pretty cool idea. i'm an old ht fan and i would miss hearing the classics, but even if they did decide to do this i'm sure they would still play other material. there's only 15 tracks, they're bound to play a few fan favorites in the encore. either way, i'm not going to any of the upcoming shows, so i'll see what the us tour brings.

I just don't think it'll happen, at least on one night. I'm not sure how well they've rehearsed all the songs but it seems unlikely they'll be ready for all of them come tour time. If they did it though, it could be good or bad like others have said. Depends on how many songs people like.

The reason I probably wouldn't want this is because the album is probably going to have one or two songs that most people don't like. Meteora had one or two songs like this (Hit The Floor or Nobody's Listening?) and so did M2M (In Between or V-Day). Coincidentally (or maybe not), the band hasn't played those songs live often. Unless they plan on playing more than the usual 20-23 songs, it probably wouldn't work out too well, at least for me. I could see them playing all of the songs from ATS, but just not all at one show from track 1 to 15. I think it would work better having the songs from ATS distributed differently on 3 different set lists.

Like most people have said, we can't really judge at all 'til we hear the record. If i adore the album then i'll be all for them playing it in it's entirety! Honestly i'd rather them shake it up in this way than playing the same set list with a few new songs chucked in to freshen it up a bit. Most fans who've seen them a lot in the past fews years would feel similar i think.

When Nine Inch Nails played the whole of The Downward Spiral i was gutted i didn't get the chance to see that. I don't know if ATS can live up to the standard of TDS, but if so i'll be more than pleased to see the whole of it live :D

If they really do this I'll see them adding 9/10 further tracks to the setlist. They know many people only come for their greatest hits and for the new album so they don't wanna disappoint them with 6 old tracks.

One Step Closer, Crawling, In The End, Somewhere I Belong, Breaking The Habit, Numb, Given Up, Bleed It Out, Shadow Of The Day, What I've might be their biggest hits. And this is just a rough list. You can easily add many many more songs (Lying From You, Points Of Authority, No More Sorrow, New Divide...) to it.

We'll see. Just playing 6 classics would disappoint many people. But I doubt they'll do it anyway^^

It doesn't matter WHAT they're gonna play, the main thing is THAT they gonna play. And for sure, they play most of the songs from ATS and surely they know, that we want to hear some older songs.

Like LinkinParkHotspur said. In so many forums, they can find out, which songs we like and which songs we don't like. And maybe so they can do their setlist for the tour. Maybe :-)

And maybe maybe maybe...they do something special for the HT Birthday. (is in october? Am I right). But I don't want that they play more HT than ATS or other albums. It's the tour for the ATS album, so they should play it, or not?

Edited by lipa84

I don't think it's good news. The entire album no, but almost yes. I hope they play some HT too because his 10th Birthday, principally the songs that they haven't played since 2002/2003.

Even if they do the entire album it probably won't be for the ENTIRE ATS touring cycle, that would just get extremely redundant and nobody would go to the shows by the end of the cycle. I think they'll pull an MCR and maybe do one leg playing the new album in it's entirety, then an encore full of older hits. The only difference being MCR barely played stuff off their first album whereas LP prob would lol.

This is awesome. I love when bands play entire albums live, old or new. Man, imagine if they did ATS for the first set, and then all of HT for the second, for just one show. That'd be totally badass.

This is awesome. I love when bands play entire albums live, old or new. Man, imagine if they did ATS for the first set, and then all of HT for the second, for just one show. That'd be totally badass.

I was just thinking about that. It would be a 27 song setlist, but it isn't THAT much longer than a 20-22 song one.

Though I imagine that would get rough after a while.

Celebrating a new album and the anniversary of their kickass debut album all in one show. Its a stretch I know but hey LP fans can dream a little bit

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. Papercut

4. Burning In The Skies

5. One Step Closer

6. Empty Spaces

7. With You

8. When The Come For Me

8. Points Of Authority

9. Robot Boy

10. Crawling

11. Jornada Del Muerto

12. Runaway

13. Waiting For The End

14. By Myself

15. Blackout

16. In The End

17. Wretches And Kings

18. A Place For My Head

19. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

20. Forgotten

21. Iridescent

22. Cure For The Itch

23. Fallout

24. Pushing Me Away

25. The Catalyst

26. The Messenger

That would be an awesome show, but I would miss some of the songs from Meteora. I think they should either do ATS entirely and like a couple songs from the other albums, or 5 songs from each album

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. Burning In The Skies

4. Empty Spaces

5. When They Come For Me

6. Robot Boy

7. Jornada Del Muerto

8. Waiting For The End

9. Blackout

10. Wretches And Kings

11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

12. Iridescent

13. Fallout

14. The Catalyst

15. The Messenger

16. Papercut

17. One Step Closer

18. With You

19. Points of Authority (with every other LP single rapped over the intro - all in one)

20. Crawling

21. Runaway

22. By Myself

23. In The End

24. A Place For My Head

25. Forgotten

26. Cure For The Itch

27. Pushing Me Away

28. Bleed It Out

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. Burning In The Skies

4. Empty Spaces

5. When They Come For Me

6. Robot Boy

7. Jornada Del Muerto

8. Waiting For The End

9. Blackout

10. Wretches And Kings

12. Iridescent

13. Fallout

14. The Catalyst

15. The Messenger

16. Papercut

17. One Step Closer

18. With You

19. Points of Authority (with every other LP single rapped over the intro - all in one)

20. Crawling

21. Runaway

22. By Myself

23. In The End

24. A Place For My Head

25. Forgotten

26. Cure For The Itch

27. Pushing Me Away

28. Bleed It Out

Where's Meteora :P

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. Burning In The Skies

4. Empty Spaces

5. When They Come For Me

6. Robot Boy

7. Jornada Del Muerto

8. Waiting For The End

9. Blackout

10. Wretches And Kings

12. Iridescent

13. Fallout

14. The Catalyst

15. The Messenger

16. Papercut

17. One Step Closer

18. With You

20. Crawling

21. Runaway

22. By Myself

23. In The End

24. A Place For My Head

25. Forgotten

26. Cure For The Itch

27. Pushing Me Away

28. Foreword

29. Bleed It Out

Fixed. Now there's some Meteora.

Edited by leftshoe18