Entire ATS Live On Tour?

[AndOne]

According to an interview from the German radio station "1Live" with Chester, the band is thinking about playing the entire album live on the upcoming tour!

Translation:

"Also for the fans that have been to our shows before - and there are a lot in Germany - there will be something totally new this time. It will be an experience they'll never forget. The new album is really good and I hope that the people want to hear that live. Maybe we will play the entire album, from the first to the last song. But we haven't decided on that yet ultimately."

Source: http://www.einslive.de/nachrichten/pop/index.jsp

Thanks to BlackChester.de

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So like a concept album would be played live?

some are... some arent. Coheed & Cambria did an entire 16 show concert series with four dates each in NY, Chicago, LA, and London where they played an entire album from their discography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverender <- read for more info.

but anyway i think this could be good because itll be refreshing for the band and fans alike. Bad because it'll mean less of the older material... Let's see how this plays out

That would be awesome, unless they don't erase some of the classics like ITE, OSC, and Faint.

Edit: They could do what MCR did, play the whole album, take a little break and come back and play about 10 more songs.

Edited by MONDREUS240

Agreed. I mean maybe for the first couple of shows sure, but I want to jam out to all the LP classics! It just wouldn't be the same with out Faint, Lying from You, Numb, etc. you know where im going with it haha.

i dont think we would have to worry about those songs being cut. Maybe songs like Points, Don't Stay, Papercut, etc have a higher chance. Dare I say Figure.09 has a higher chance now of not coming back? *coughlegendcough* :P

WHAT? This could be good and this could be bad.

What you said summed up my thoughts. I would like it, but then i will want at least 25-32 song sets so they dont basically drop every good old (compared to new) songs

LP has played the old shit a million times. I told ProjektCharlotte and Preston at a concert last Saturday that I'd actually think LP would play the entire new album live and then a few older songs. I think that'd be a great idea.

I Actualy support this idea, but everything would be more amazing if they would their live sets to like 25-30 songs and show even more dedication to fans and then their live shows would be above amazing

That would be one long ass concert....but i can almost guarantee you we'll still have all the good'o songs

Sorry for opening the thread in the "Got News?" - Section. Internet is just too damn slow here -.- xD

The idea itself is pretty amazing but it could turn out into a positive or negative way. Depends on the quality of the album of course :lol:

Hopefully they won't erase that many other songs then...

Anyway, all these news about their live shows make me really excited for October :)

I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO PLAY THE WHOLE ALBUM LIVE! 15 songs and then another 6 of old material. They wouldn't have to play all the boring ass shit from Meteora and Hybrid Theory anymore. It could be this

1. The Requiem

2. The Radiance

3. Burning In The Skies

4. Empty Spaces

5. When They Come For Me

6. Robot Boy

7. Jornada Del Muerto

8. Waiting For The End

9. Blackout

10. Wretches And Kings

11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

12. Iridescent

13. Fallout

14. The Catalyst

15. The Messenger

16. What I've Done

17. From The Inside

18. Somewhere I Belong

19. Given Up

20. Faint

21. One Step Closer

Sorry for opening the thread in the "Got News?" - Section. Internet is just too damn slow here -.- xD

The idea itself is pretty amazing but it could turn out into a positive or negative way. Depends on the quality of the album of course :lol:

Hopefully they won't erase that many other songs then...

Anyway, all these news about their live shows make me really excited for October :)